1. Click the Start button, click Control Panel, click System and Maintenance, and then click Device Manager. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Right click on the Network Adapter and click Properties.
3. On the device Properties dialog box, click the Driver tab, and then click Update Driver Software.
4. Click Search automatically for updated driver software
5. Wait to see if a more current driver is found.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions.