Does Cingular ever update their plans?

Last response: in Network Providers
a b F Wireless
January 20, 2005 6:16:40 PM

I've been watching the web site for 6 months, and the individual nation
plans have not changed. Every once in awhile they "feature" a couple of
them, but this doesn't seem to mean anything.

There was a 1,000 anywhere minutes plan at one time, but other than that, it
seems the offerings never change.

Any guesses on whether or if there will be any improvements to individual
nation plans?

I have a 500 min plan with no wireless-to-wireless. For the same price, I
can get 450 mins and free w2w, butI keep hoping there will be something
better.

Thanks

More about : cingular update plans

January 24, 2005 9:17:19 PM

Yeah... good luck - I check the site often too hoping for new plans...
so far no luck at all... I too await.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
February 8, 2005 11:36:00 PM

They offer it. You have to call them up

On 24 Jan 2005 18:17:19 -0800, "Marius" <mariusdb@gmail.com> wrote:

>Yeah... good luck - I check the site often too hoping for new plans...
>so far no luck at all... I too await.
a b F Wireless
February 11, 2005 2:05:26 AM

Tsheer Wrote:
> I've been watching the web site for 6 months, and the individual nation
> plans have not changed. Every once in awhile they "feature" a couple
> of
> them, but this doesn't seem to mean anything.
>
> There was a 1,000 anywhere minutes plan at one time, but other than
> that, it
> seems the offerings never change.
>
> Any guesses on whether or if there will be any improvements to
> individual
> nation plans?
>
> I have a 500 min plan with no wireless-to-wireless. For the same
> price, I
> can get 450 mins and free w2w, butI keep hoping there will be
> something
> better.
>
> Thanks

Effective February 13th, Cingular wil be make major changes to their
rate plans, but it doesn't seem like they will be affecting you.
Cingular is doing a major overhaul from rateplans to text messaging
plans and everything in between. Stay tuned for these changes.

--
scott14661
February 11, 2005 8:19:16 AM

Confirmed. New plans next week. I was at the store tonight getting a new
phone and the reps confirmed new plans next week but wouldn't or couldn't
say what they would be.

"scott14661" <scott14661.1k9wyz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> Tsheer Wrote:
> > I've been watching the web site for 6 months, and the individual nation
> > plans have not changed. Every once in awhile they "feature" a couple
> > of
> > them, but this doesn't seem to mean anything.
> >
> > There was a 1,000 anywhere minutes plan at one time, but other than
> > that, it
> > seems the offerings never change.
> >
> > Any guesses on whether or if there will be any improvements to
> > individual
> > nation plans?
> >
> > I have a 500 min plan with no wireless-to-wireless. For the same
> > price, I
> > can get 450 mins and free w2w, butI keep hoping there will be
> > something
> > better.
> >
> > Thanks
>

> Effective February 13th, Cingular wil be make major changes to their
> rate plans, but it doesn't seem like they will be affecting you.
> Cingular is doing a major overhaul from rateplans to text messaging
> plans and everything in between. Stay tuned for these changes.
>

> --
> scott14661

a b F Wireless
February 11, 2005 4:34:35 PM

That's true....which is why I emailed my friend who works at the Cingular
corporate office here in Atlanta. Hopefully, she'll know some
details....but I don't know.

If she does give me some, I'll "leak" it here. ;)

a b F Wireless
February 11, 2005 4:36:27 PM

Update: She just emailed me back and said she hadn't heard anything. But,
she's going to ask around and see.