How do you reenable that pop up box on realtek hd audio manager?

One day, i plugged in my headphones, and as always, that little pop-up box that shows all sorts of connection items(like headphone, microphone, etc.) pops up. then, i unchecked the box that said to enable that box. Now, Whenever i plug in my headphones, the sound still stays in the speaker, and not the headphones; and that little box no longer appears :( I already know why it doesn't but my question is how to re-enable that pop up box to show up again?
2 answers Last reply
More about reenable realtek audio manager
  1. Cynthia_97 said:
    One day, i plugged in my headphones, and as always, that little pop-up box that shows all sorts of connection items(like headphone, microphone, etc.) pops up. then, i unchecked the box that said to enable that box. Now, Whenever i plug in my headphones, the sound still stays in the speaker, and not the headphones; and that little box no longer appears :( I already know why it doesn't but my question is how to re-enable that pop up box to show up again?

See if it is enabled in your startup folder (realtek hd audio manager)
  2. All you need to do is Open realtek, click the little folder on the top right hand side next to "Analog" and check the box that says "Enable Pop-UP
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Headphones Realtek Windows Vista