zugzug

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

I suggest we start emailing Blizzard and tell them that we want this
game. At least a confirmation that theya re starting it. Then we will
get it in 2008.

zugzug

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Or mail them a letter. Cmon guys how cool would it be to have Protoss
heros or
a Zerg item shop. here is there address
Blizzard Entertainment
P.O. Box 18979
Irvine, CA 92623

"ZugZug" <pocguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I suggest we start emailing Blizzard and tell them that we want this
> game. At least a confirmation that theya re starting it. Then we will
> get it in 2008.

They're probably half done developing the damn game. Never mind emailing
them.

"Cyric the Mad" <jerk@hell.org> wrote in message
> >I suggest we start emailing Blizzard and tell them that we want this
> > game. At least a confirmation that theya re starting it. Then we will
> > get it in 2008.
>
> They're probably half done developing the damn game. Never mind emailing
> them.

I'm sure they are fully aware of the cash incentive to making this game.

I don't think ANY game has good a reputation and fan base as SC.

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"ZugZug" <pocguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I suggest we start emailing Blizzard and tell them that we want this
> game. At least a confirmation that theya re starting it. Then we will
> get it in 2008.

Okay, we're right behind you on this. Go Go Go!
--
Steven Ung

> Or mail them a letter. Cmon guys how cool would it be to have Protoss
> heros or
> a Zerg item shop. here is there address
> Blizzard Entertainment
> P.O. Box 18979
> Irvine, CA 92623

Or have a Zealot knocking on their door, considering that he lives in
California ...
--
Steven Ung

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> "ZugZug" <pocguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Or mail them a letter. Cmon guys how cool would it be to have Protoss
> > heros or
> > a Zerg item shop. here is there address
> > Blizzard Entertainment
> > P.O. Box 18979
> > Irvine, CA 92623
>

> Or have a Zealot knocking on their door, considering that he lives in
> California ...

In california he would become governor

-LTP

:)

zugzug

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Do you guys think they are just hushing it up to keep WOW going? They
should just use the War3 engine and skip a lot of work. From what I
recall, they wasted a lot of time on War3 by making the wrong
perspectice. They had this level view and decided 2 years into making
it, that the view was a mistake. Hopefully they learned their lesson
and will make the top down view from the getgo.

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "ZugZug" <pocguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Or mail them a letter. Cmon guys how cool would it be to have Protoss
>> > heros or
>> > a Zerg item shop. here is there address
>> > Blizzard Entertainment
>> > P.O. Box 18979
>> > Irvine, CA 92623
>>

>> Or have a Zealot knocking on their door, considering that he lives in
>> California ...
>
> In california he would become governor

that would be cool.
--
Steven Ung

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

> I don't think ANY game has good a reputation and fan base as SC.

The reputation of SC's fan base, on the other hand... Which might
actually dissuade them from making a sequel :(

nobody

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2003

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:30:08 -0800, ZugZug wrote:

> I suggest we start emailing Blizzard and tell them that we want this game.
> At least a confirmation that theya re starting it. Then we will get it
> in 2008.

When it's made, hopefully they will make a linux version.

Mike

"Nobody" <nobody@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:30:08 -0800, ZugZug wrote:
>
> > I suggest we start emailing Blizzard and tell them that we want this
game.
> > At least a confirmation that theya re starting it. Then we will get it
> > in 2008.
>
> When it's made, hopefully they will make a linux version.

MacOS is based on the FreeBSD core - I doubt porting to linux would be very
hard

-LTP

:)

Protoss

> >> Or have a Zealot knocking on their door, considering that he lives in
> >> California ...
> >
> > In california he would become governor
>
> that would be cool.

Vote for me, or I'll psi storm your ass

-LTP

:)

"Moen" <h-news@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote in message
> > I don't think ANY game has good a reputation and fan base as SC.
>
> The reputation of SC's fan base, on the other hand... Which might
> actually dissuade them from making a sequel :(

So Blizzard won't release the game because there are millions of people who
will buy it, and they are afraid this will bring their name down?

Ok I see where you are going with that

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:38:55 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>Vote for me, or I'll psi storm your ass

LOL...

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:02:34 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>Or have a Zealot knocking on their door, considering that he lives in
>California ...

*NORTHERN* California. Irvine is in SOUTHERN California. There's about
350 miles between us.

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 09:05:22 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
<ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

>*NORTHERN* California. Irvine is in SOUTHERN California. There's about
>350 miles between us.

Steven has never let simple geography stop him...

--
byerstheoblivious

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Luc The Perverse wrote:

<snip>

> MacOS is based on the FreeBSD core - I doubt porting to linux would be very
> hard

What is this "MacOS" you speak of?

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

"The Astute Andrew" <evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote in message
> <snip>
>

> > MacOS is based on the FreeBSD core - I doubt porting to linux would be
very
> > hard
>
> What is this "MacOS" you speak of?

It is some gh3y OS that Blizzard releases versions of their programs for.

-LTP

:)

Mike

Splendid
Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

>Luc The Perverse wrote:
> "Cyric the Mad" <jerk@hell.org> wrote in message
>
>>>I suggest we start emailing Blizzard and tell them that we want this
>>>game. At least a confirmation that theya re starting it. Then we will
>>>get it in 2008.
>>
>>They're probably half done developing the damn game. Never mind emailing
>>them.
>

> I'm sure they are fully aware of the cash incentive to making this game.
>
> I don't think ANY game has good a reputation and fan base as SC.
>
> -LTP
>
> :)

Actually, I think it should be in the same format as WOW. Think of how
much cooler that would be. Then, of course, they'll have tons of Ghost,
Dark Templar, and cloaked personnel from Arbitors...

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> Protoss

>> > In california he would become governor
>>
>> that would be cool.
>
> Vote for me, or I'll psi storm your ass

You don't need my vote to be the governor.
--
Steven Ung

> > Protoss

> >> that would be cool.
> >
> > Vote for me, or I'll psi storm your ass
>
> You don't need my vote to be the governor.

Good thing because the range of psi storm is not around the entire world

-LTP

:)

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:02:34 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>Or have a Zealot knocking on their door, considering that he lives in
>>California ...
>
> *NORTHERN* California. Irvine is in SOUTHERN California. There's about
> 350 miles between us.

Which is better than us going there ;)
--
Steven Ung

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:02:34 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>Or have a Zealot knocking on their door, considering that he lives in
>>California ...
>
> *NORTHERN* California. Irvine is in SOUTHERN California. There's about
> 350 miles between us.

Meh, Take a day trip :p
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

"Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
> > *NORTHERN* California. Irvine is in SOUTHERN California. There's about
> > 350 miles between us.
> >
> Meh, Take a day trip :p

Well it's a little far to drive and maintain sanity, but I'm sure airfare
between the two places is pretty cheap.

-LTP

:)