Starcraft 2

Last response: in Video Games
Share
December 16, 2004 5:30:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

I suggest we start emailing Blizzard and tell them that we want this
game. At least a confirmation that theya re starting it. Then we will
get it in 2008.

More about : starcraft

December 16, 2004 6:52:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Or mail them a letter. Cmon guys how cool would it be to have Protoss
heros or
a Zerg item shop. here is there address
Blizzard Entertainment
P.O. Box 18979
Irvine, CA 92623
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 4:37:33 AM

"ZugZug" <pocguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I suggest we start emailing Blizzard and tell them that we want this
> game. At least a confirmation that theya re starting it. Then we will
> get it in 2008.

They're probably half done developing the damn game. Never mind emailing
them.
December 17, 2004 4:37:34 AM

"Cyric the Mad" <jerk@hell.org> wrote in message
> >I suggest we start emailing Blizzard and tell them that we want this
> > game. At least a confirmation that theya re starting it. Then we will
> > get it in 2008.
>
> They're probably half done developing the damn game. Never mind emailing
> them.

I'm sure they are fully aware of the cash incentive to making this game.

I don't think ANY game has good a reputation and fan base as SC.

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 10:44:28 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"ZugZug" <pocguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I suggest we start emailing Blizzard and tell them that we want this
> game. At least a confirmation that theya re starting it. Then we will
> get it in 2008.

Okay, we're right behind you on this. Go Go Go!
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

> Or mail them a letter. Cmon guys how cool would it be to have Protoss
> heros or
> a Zerg item shop. here is there address
> Blizzard Entertainment
> P.O. Box 18979
> Irvine, CA 92623

Or have a Zealot knocking on their door, considering that he lives in
California ...
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> "ZugZug" <pocguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Or mail them a letter. Cmon guys how cool would it be to have Protoss
> > heros or
> > a Zerg item shop. here is there address
> > Blizzard Entertainment
> > P.O. Box 18979
> > Irvine, CA 92623
>

> Or have a Zealot knocking on their door, considering that he lives in
> California ...

In california he would become governor

-LTP

:)
December 17, 2004 11:15:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Do you guys think they are just hushing it up to keep WOW going? They
should just use the War3 engine and skip a lot of work. From what I
recall, they wasted a lot of time on War3 by making the wrong
perspectice. They had this level view and decided 2 years into making
it, that the view was a mistake. Hopefully they learned their lesson
and will make the top down view from the getgo.
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 1:36:32 PM

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "ZugZug" <pocguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Or mail them a letter. Cmon guys how cool would it be to have Protoss
>> > heros or
>> > a Zerg item shop. here is there address
>> > Blizzard Entertainment
>> > P.O. Box 18979
>> > Irvine, CA 92623
>>

>> Or have a Zealot knocking on their door, considering that he lives in
>> California ...
>
> In california he would become governor

that would be cool.
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

> I don't think ANY game has good a reputation and fan base as SC.

The reputation of SC's fan base, on the other hand... Which might
actually dissuade them from making a sequel :(
December 17, 2004 7:40:39 PM

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:30:08 -0800, ZugZug wrote:

> I suggest we start emailing Blizzard and tell them that we want this game.
> At least a confirmation that theya re starting it. Then we will get it
> in 2008.

When it's made, hopefully they will make a linux version.

Mike
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 7:50:58 PM

"Nobody" <nobody@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:30:08 -0800, ZugZug wrote:
>
> > I suggest we start emailing Blizzard and tell them that we want this
game.
> > At least a confirmation that theya re starting it. Then we will get it
> > in 2008.
>
> When it's made, hopefully they will make a linux version.

MacOS is based on the FreeBSD core - I doubt porting to linux would be very
hard

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 9:38:55 PM

Protoss

> >> Or have a Zealot knocking on their door, considering that he lives in
> >> California ...
> >
> > In california he would become governor
>
> that would be cool.

Vote for me, or I'll psi storm your ass

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 9:39:37 PM

"Moen" <h-news@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote in message
> > I don't think ANY game has good a reputation and fan base as SC.
>
> The reputation of SC's fan base, on the other hand... Which might
> actually dissuade them from making a sequel :(

So Blizzard won't release the game because there are millions of people who
will buy it, and they are afraid this will bring their name down?

Ok I see where you are going with that

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 12:04:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:38:55 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>Vote for me, or I'll psi storm your ass

LOL...

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 12:05:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:02:34 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>Or have a Zealot knocking on their door, considering that he lives in
>California ...

*NORTHERN* California. Irvine is in SOUTHERN California. There's about
350 miles between us.

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 11:11:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 09:05:22 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
<ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

>*NORTHERN* California. Irvine is in SOUTHERN California. There's about
>350 miles between us.

Steven has never let simple geography stop him...

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Luc The Perverse wrote:

<snip>

> MacOS is based on the FreeBSD core - I doubt porting to linux would be very
> hard

What is this "MacOS" you speak of?

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

"The Astute Andrew" <evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote in message
> <snip>
>

> > MacOS is based on the FreeBSD core - I doubt porting to linux would be
very
> > hard
>
> What is this "MacOS" you speak of?

It is some gh3y OS that Blizzard releases versions of their programs for.

-LTP

:)
December 19, 2004 1:48:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

>Luc The Perverse wrote:
> "Cyric the Mad" <jerk@hell.org> wrote in message
>
>>>I suggest we start emailing Blizzard and tell them that we want this
>>>game. At least a confirmation that theya re starting it. Then we will
>>>get it in 2008.
>>
>>They're probably half done developing the damn game. Never mind emailing
>>them.
>

> I'm sure they are fully aware of the cash incentive to making this game.
>
> I don't think ANY game has good a reputation and fan base as SC.
>
> -LTP
>
> :)

Actually, I think it should be in the same format as WOW. Think of how
much cooler that would be. Then, of course, they'll have tons of Ghost,
Dark Templar, and cloaked personnel from Arbitors...
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 11:02:51 AM

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> Protoss

>> > In california he would become governor
>>
>> that would be cool.
>
> Vote for me, or I'll psi storm your ass

You don't need my vote to be the governor.
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

> > Protoss

> >> that would be cool.
> >
> > Vote for me, or I'll psi storm your ass
>
> You don't need my vote to be the governor.

Good thing because the range of psi storm is not around the entire world

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 11:03:32 AM

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:02:34 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>Or have a Zealot knocking on their door, considering that he lives in
>>California ...
>
> *NORTHERN* California. Irvine is in SOUTHERN California. There's about
> 350 miles between us.

Which is better than us going there ;)
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:02:34 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>Or have a Zealot knocking on their door, considering that he lives in
>>California ...
>
> *NORTHERN* California. Irvine is in SOUTHERN California. There's about
> 350 miles between us.

Meh, Take a day trip :-p
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

"Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
> > *NORTHERN* California. Irvine is in SOUTHERN California. There's about
> > 350 miles between us.
> >
> Meh, Take a day trip :-p

Well it's a little far to drive and maintain sanity, but I'm sure airfare
between the two places is pretty cheap.

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 1:20:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:53:07 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>Well it's a little far to drive and maintain sanity, but I'm sure airfare
>between the two places is pretty cheap.

Southwest usually advertizes $39 one-way trips plus taxes and stuff,
but it's more during the holidays. My parents have driven to San Diego
(over 400 miles) in a day before. With me. :)

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 1:20:18 PM

> >Well it's a little far to drive and maintain sanity, but I'm sure airfare
> >between the two places is pretty cheap.
>
> Southwest usually advertizes $39 one-way trips plus taxes and stuff,
> but it's more during the holidays. My parents have driven to San Diego
> (over 400 miles) in a day before. With me. :)

And people were put in Nazi concentration camps - it doesn't mean that
someone wants that to happen

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 1:23:02 PM

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> > Protoss

> in

>> > Vote for me, or I'll psi storm your ass
>>
>> You don't need my vote to be the governor.
>
> Good thing because the range of psi storm is not around the entire world

There is more than enough Americans to vote for you, should you opt for
President ;)
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

> > in

> >> You don't need my vote to be the governor.
> >
> > Good thing because the range of psi storm is not around the entire world
>
> There is more than enough Americans to vote for you, should you opt for
> President ;)

A zealot would not have been born in the USA. We need to amend the
constitution first

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 5:29:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:53:07 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>>Well it's a little far to drive and maintain sanity, but I'm sure airfare
>>between the two places is pretty cheap.
>
> Southwest usually advertizes $39 one-way trips plus taxes and stuff,
> but it's more during the holidays. My parents have driven to San Diego
> (over 400 miles) in a day before. With me. :)

400miles = 643.7376 km. It should take less than 10 hours drive if the
highway is straight.
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:29:39 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>400miles = 643.7376 km. It should take less than 10 hours drive if the
>highway is straight.

You've never been through LA, have you? :)

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 10:06:21 PM

> On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:29:39 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>400miles = 643.7376 km. It should take less than 10 hours drive if the
>>highway is straight.
>
> You've never been through LA, have you? :)

Nope, and if you talking about traffic jams, I'm sure you can find an inane
time where the traffic is not that bad, like 2am in the morning?
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

> lives
>> > in

>> > Good thing because the range of psi storm is not around the entire
>> > world
>>
>> There is more than enough Americans to vote for you, should you opt for
>> President ;)
>
> A zealot would not have been born in the USA. We need to amend the
> constitution first

Or rather get you to be president first and with that comes power to amend
the constitution. Err... or is it the other way round? Geez,... this is like
the case of the hen and the egg.
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 05:50:48 GMT, The Astute Andrew
<evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote:

>Luc The Perverse wrote:
>
><snip>
>

>> MacOS is based on the FreeBSD core - I doubt porting to linux would be very
>> hard
>
>What is this "MacOS" you speak of?

OSX I'm assuming.
Anonymous
December 21, 2004 5:10:29 AM

"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
> >> MacOS is based on the FreeBSD core - I doubt porting to linux would be
very
> >> hard
> >
> >What is this "MacOS" you speak of?
>
> OSX I'm assuming.

Wow, intelligence. You must really not be Ayrab

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
December 21, 2004 5:11:27 AM

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:40:39 GMT, Nobody <nobody@nowhere.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:30:08 -0800, ZugZug wrote:
>
>> I suggest we start emailing Blizzard and tell them that we want this game.
>> At least a confirmation that theya re starting it. Then we will get it
>> in 2008.
>
>When it's made, hopefully they will make a linux version.

They won't. Perhaps you'd like some Wine with that cheese?
Anonymous
December 21, 2004 5:12:50 AM

On 17 Dec 2004 08:15:39 -0800, "ZugZug" <pocguy@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Do you guys think they are just hushing it up to keep WOW going? They
>should just use the War3 engine and skip a lot of work. From what I
>recall, they wasted a lot of time on War3 by making the wrong
>perspectice. They had this level view and decided 2 years into making
>it, that the view was a mistake. Hopefully they learned their lesson
>and will make the top down view from the getgo.

I'm sure the code they had for the version with that view was mostly
recycled into what we have today.
Anonymous
December 21, 2004 3:09:50 PM

> 400miles = 643.7376 km. It should take less than 10 hours drive if the
> highway is straight.

10 hours?
Here in NZ where the speed limit is 100 km/h, I could easily do that
distance in 7 hours legally (and our roads aren't all that good. Hell, even
if the way was like the kaimais (twisty and uphill (and damn fun to drive)),
I could easily beat 10 hours.
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>
>> 400miles = 643.7376 km. It should take less than 10 hours drive if the
>> highway is straight.
>
> 10 hours?
> Here in NZ where the speed limit is 100 km/h, I could easily do that
> distance in 7 hours legally (and our roads aren't all that good. Hell,
> even if the way was like the kaimais (twisty and uphill (and damn fun to
> drive)), I could easily beat 10 hours.

You haven't been to LA, have you? :p

Anyway, our speed limit is 110km/h and I could get there in less than 6
hours legally (provided I have an empty 5 litre mineral water can on
standby, if you know what I mean).

Some of the roads however only permits 90km/h, especially between highway
interchange.
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

"Mike" <michael_driessen@stumail.emporia.edu> wrote in message

> Actually, I think it should be in the same format as WOW. Think of how
> much cooler that would be. Then, of course, they'll have tons of Ghost,
> Dark Templar, and cloaked personnel from Arbitors...

Go the observer :-D
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 00:42:53 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>very
>> >
>> >What is this "MacOS" you speak of?
>>
>> OSX I'm assuming.
>
>Wow, intelligence. You must really not be Ayrab

I'm a cybernetic organism sent from the future to destroy mankind. My
order was to kill the best of the best, the king of men, and steal his
identity. Therefore, I killed Ayrab and began posting to your
worthless newsgroup. I only reveal my plan to you worthless inferiors
now because I'm far enough along that I can no longer be stopped. Be
afraid. Be very afraid.
Anonymous
December 22, 2004 9:12:15 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt; and realizing that it's a
small world after all, sven the unpleasant <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> said:

>On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 00:42:53 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
><sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>>very

>>> OSX I'm assuming.
>>
>>Wow, intelligence. You must really not be Ayrab
>
>I'm a cybernetic organism sent from the future to destroy mankind. My
>order was to kill the best of the best, the king of men, and steal his
>identity. Therefore, I killed Ayrab and began posting to your
>worthless newsgroup. I only reveal my plan to you worthless inferiors
>now because I'm far enough along that I can no longer be stopped. Be
>afraid. Be very afraid.

I'm not afraid because that would take more effort than I feel like using.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

> >very

> >> OSX I'm assuming.
> >
> >Wow, intelligence. You must really not be Ayrab
>
> I'm a cybernetic organism sent from the future to destroy mankind. My
> order was to kill the best of the best, the king of men, and steal his
> identity. Therefore, I killed Ayrab and began posting to your
> worthless newsgroup. I only reveal my plan to you worthless inferiors
> now because I'm far enough along that I can no longer be stopped. Be
> afraid. Be very afraid.

I know this, because I parasited your ass a long time ago, so I'm only one
step behind you at any given time.

I will lock you down and then plague you and keep locking you down over and
over until I can kill you with one hit.

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
December 22, 2004 4:40:31 PM

> "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
>>
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> 400miles = 643.7376 km. It should take less than 10 hours drive if the
>>> highway is straight.
>>
>> 10 hours?
>> Here in NZ where the speed limit is 100 km/h, I could easily do that
>> distance in 7 hours legally (and our roads aren't all that good. Hell,
>> even if the way was like the kaimais (twisty and uphill (and damn fun to
>> drive)), I could easily beat 10 hours.
>
> You haven't been to LA, have you? :p
Nope, I'm one of these poor sods that has never left New Zealand

> Anyway, our speed limit is 110km/h and I could get there in less than 6
> hours legally (provided I have an empty 5 litre mineral water can on
> standby, if you know what I mean).
>
> Some of the roads however only permits 90km/h, especially between highway
> interchange.

As in speed limit or traffic/curve limit?
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

>> Some of the roads however only permits 90km/h, especially between highway
>> interchange.
>
> As in speed limit or traffic/curve limit?

Speed limit
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In article <llnhs05cn9lt2nja08rif5lqcpqjfu8sc1@4ax.com>, but only after
serious contemplation, sven the unpleasant <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com>
put finger to keyboard and produced the following;

>I'm a cybernetic organism sent from the future to destroy mankind. My
>order was to kill the best of the best, the king of men, and steal his
>identity. Therefore, I killed Ayrab and began posting to your
>worthless newsgroup. I only reveal my plan to you worthless inferiors
>now because I'm far enough along that I can no longer be stopped. Be
>afraid. Be very afraid.

I'd better get my Kill-O-Zap gun then.

--
Cheers,

Chas.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 2:41:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:11:07 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>I parasited your ass
[...]

Ugh, more than I needed to know...

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> >I parasited your ass
> [...]
>
> Ugh, more than I needed to know...

You are taking that completely out of context

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 4:07:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:18:37 +0000, The Arcane Chas
<Chas@the-arcane.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <llnhs05cn9lt2nja08rif5lqcpqjfu8sc1@4ax.com>, but only after
>serious contemplation, sven the unpleasant <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com>
>put finger to keyboard and produced the following;
>>
>>I'm a cybernetic organism sent from the future to destroy mankind. My
>>order was to kill the best of the best, the king of men, and steal his
>>identity. Therefore, I killed Ayrab and began posting to your
>>worthless newsgroup. I only reveal my plan to you worthless inferiors
>>now because I'm far enough along that I can no longer be stopped. Be
>>afraid. Be very afraid.
>
>I'd better get my Kill-O-Zap gun then.

A mere bug zapper compared to my supreme arsenal.
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 4:07:52 AM

>>I'd better get my Kill-O-Zap gun then.
>
> A mere bug zapper compared to my supreme arsenal.

Your anti troll nerf ball gun?

-LTP

:)
!