The spirit of Christmas...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

.... is about giving.

Now stop the bull and start practicing!

Give me the million dollars I want or Santa is gonna sPnak your ass.
--
Steven Ung
13 answers Last reply
More about spirit christmas
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    news:32elrrF3lhd8sU1@individual.net...
    > ... is about giving.
    >
    > Now stop the bull and start practicing!
    >
    > Give me the million dollars I want or Santa is gonna sPnak your ass.

    How about some goodwill instead?

    I will gladly send you 25 cents on paypal

    -LTP

    :)
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:13:52 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >How about some goodwill instead?
    >
    >I will gladly send you 25 cents on paypal

    But Luc, PayPal takes a $.30 + 2.9% commission on credit card
    payments. :)

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
    "I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 09:02:21 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
    <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

    >>I will gladly send you 25 cents on paypal
    >
    >But Luc, PayPal takes a $.30 + 2.9% commission on credit card
    >payments. :)

    *lol*

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    news:6709s0t2gqelh20bma1u2ipg6d31goc8gp@4ax.com...
    > >>I will gladly send you 25 cents on paypal
    > >
    > >But Luc, PayPal takes a $.30 + 2.9% commission on credit card
    > >payments. :)
    >
    > *lol*

    FINE!

    57 cents then

    -LTP

    :)
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:01:12 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

    >... is about giving.
    >
    >Now stop the bull and start practicing!
    >
    >Give me the million dollars I want or Santa is gonna sPnak your ass.

    I hope you left enough room for my fist 'cause I am going to ram it
    into your stomach.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    news:oh1fs052ld1t42qog77jvi5jr24a6jce6h@4ax.com...
    > On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:01:12 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    > <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >
    >>... is about giving.
    >>
    >>Now stop the bull and start practicing!
    >>
    >>Give me the million dollars I want or Santa is gonna sPnak your ass.
    >
    > I hope you left enough room for my fist 'cause I am going to ram it
    > into your stomach.

    I'll have to sPnak your ass first and then only you can ram that fist onto
    my stomach.
    --
    Steven Ung
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    news:32phujF3p3g51U1@individual.net...
    > >>... is about giving.
    > >>
    > >>Now stop the bull and start practicing!
    > >>
    > >>Give me the million dollars I want or Santa is gonna sPnak your ass.
    > >
    > > I hope you left enough room for my fist 'cause I am going to ram it
    > > into your stomach.
    >
    > I'll have to sPnak your ass first and then only you can ram that fist onto
    > my stomach.

    Altercation!!!!!

    -LTP

    :)
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:00:32 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

    >"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    >news:oh1fs052ld1t42qog77jvi5jr24a6jce6h@4ax.com...
    >> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:01:12 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    >> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>... is about giving.
    >>>
    >>>Now stop the bull and start practicing!
    >>>
    >>>Give me the million dollars I want or Santa is gonna sPnak your ass.
    >>
    >> I hope you left enough room for my fist 'cause I am going to ram it
    >> into your stomach.
    >
    >I'll have to sPnak your ass first and then only you can ram that fist onto
    >my stomach.

    Comments like this are why I love you, Steven.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw> and realizing that it's a
    small world after all, sven the unpleasant <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> said:

    >On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:00:32 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    ><steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >
    >>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    >>news:oh1fs052ld1t42qog77jvi5jr24a6jce6h@4ax.com...
    >>> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:01:12 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    >>> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>... is about giving.
    >>>>
    >>>>Now stop the bull and start practicing!
    >>>>
    >>>>Give me the million dollars I want or Santa is gonna sPnak your ass.
    >>>
    >>> I hope you left enough room for my fist 'cause I am going to ram it
    >>> into your stomach.
    >>
    >>I'll have to sPnak your ass first and then only you can ram that fist onto
    >>my stomach.
    >
    >Comments like this are why I love you, Steven.

    Is there something the two of you aren't telling the rest of us?
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
    http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
    -My Diablo 2 Mod
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bunny.php
    -My theme song
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
    news:324is091gtu85fvb25m5lvha22fpjb2slv@4ax.com...
    > After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw> and realizing that it's a
    > small world after all, sven the unpleasant <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com>
    > said:
    >
    >>On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:00:32 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    >><steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
    >>>news:oh1fs052ld1t42qog77jvi5jr24a6jce6h@4ax.com...
    >>>> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:01:12 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    >>>> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>... is about giving.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Now stop the bull and start practicing!
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Give me the million dollars I want or Santa is gonna sPnak your ass.
    >>>>
    >>>> I hope you left enough room for my fist 'cause I am going to ram it
    >>>> into your stomach.
    >>>
    >>>I'll have to sPnak your ass first and then only you can ram that fist
    >>>onto
    >>>my stomach.
    >>
    >>Comments like this are why I love you, Steven.
    >
    > Is there something the two of you aren't telling the rest of us?

    *raises _an_ eyebrow*
    --
    Steven Ung
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:04:54 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    >> Our greatest dreams are coming true...
    >
    >I'd ask for clarification - but Chas would killfile me

    When has that ever stopped you?

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    news:2k6ks01peck19e942tgofcthkqmkr4cvpr@4ax.com...
    > >> Our greatest dreams are coming true...
    > >I'd ask for clarification - but Chas would killfile me
    > When has that ever stopped you?

    You'd be surprised the Chas' influence over my life

    -LTP

    :)
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    news:32v0lvF3q4b65U1@individual.net...
    > "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    > news:2k6ks01peck19e942tgofcthkqmkr4cvpr@4ax.com...
    >> >> Our greatest dreams are coming true...
    >> >I'd ask for clarification - but Chas would killfile me
    >> When has that ever stopped you?
    >
    > You'd be surprised the Chas' influence over my life

    Go ahead and surprise us
    --
    Steven Ung
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Starcraft Video Games