  • Starcraft
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
December 17, 2004 11:01:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

.... is about giving.

Now stop the bull and start practicing!

Give me the million dollars I want or Santa is gonna sPnak your ass.
--
Steven Ung

More about : spirit christmas

Anonymous
December 17, 2004 11:01:13 AM

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> ... is about giving.
>
> Now stop the bull and start practicing!
>
> Give me the million dollars I want or Santa is gonna sPnak your ass.

How about some goodwill instead?

I will gladly send you 25 cents on paypal

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 12:02:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:13:52 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>How about some goodwill instead?
>
>I will gladly send you 25 cents on paypal

But Luc, PayPal takes a $.30 + 2.9% commission on credit card
payments. :)

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
December 18, 2004 11:11:43 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 09:02:21 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
<ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

>>I will gladly send you 25 cents on paypal
>
>But Luc, PayPal takes a $.30 + 2.9% commission on credit card
>payments. :)

*lol*

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> >>I will gladly send you 25 cents on paypal
> >
> >But Luc, PayPal takes a $.30 + 2.9% commission on credit card
> >payments. :)
>
> *lol*

FINE!

57 cents then

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
December 21, 2004 5:09:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:01:12 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>... is about giving.
>
>Now stop the bull and start practicing!
>
>Give me the million dollars I want or Santa is gonna sPnak your ass.

I hope you left enough room for my fist 'cause I am going to ram it
into your stomach.
Anonymous
December 21, 2004 2:00:32 PM

"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
news:o h1fs052ld1t42qog77jvi5jr24a6jce6h@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:01:12 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
>>... is about giving.
>>
>>Now stop the bull and start practicing!
>>
>>Give me the million dollars I want or Santa is gonna sPnak your ass.
>
> I hope you left enough room for my fist 'cause I am going to ram it
> into your stomach.

I'll have to sPnak your ass first and then only you can ram that fist onto
my stomach.
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

> >>... is about giving.
> >>
> >>Now stop the bull and start practicing!
> >>
> >>Give me the million dollars I want or Santa is gonna sPnak your ass.
> >
> > I hope you left enough room for my fist 'cause I am going to ram it
> > into your stomach.
>
> I'll have to sPnak your ass first and then only you can ram that fist onto
> my stomach.

Altercation!!!!!

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
December 22, 2004 5:38:54 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:00:32 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>news:o h1fs052ld1t42qog77jvi5jr24a6jce6h@4ax.com...
>> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 08:01:12 +0800, "Steven Ung"
>> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>
>>>... is about giving.
>>>
>>>Now stop the bull and start practicing!
>>>
>>>Give me the million dollars I want or Santa is gonna sPnak your ass.
>>
>> I hope you left enough room for my fist 'cause I am going to ram it
>> into your stomach.
>
>I'll have to sPnak your ass first and then only you can ram that fist onto
>my stomach.

Comments like this are why I love you, Steven.
Anonymous
December 22, 2004 9:12:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt; and realizing that it's a
small world after all, sven the unpleasant <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> said:

>On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:00:32 +0800, "Steven Ung"
><steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>>news:o h1fs052ld1t42qog77jvi5jr24a6jce6h@4ax.com...

>>> I hope you left enough room for my fist 'cause I am going to ram it
>>> into your stomach.
>>
>>I'll have to sPnak your ass first and then only you can ram that fist onto
>>my stomach.
>
>Comments like this are why I love you, Steven.

Is there something the two of you aren't telling the rest of us?
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt; and realizing that it's a
> small world after all, sven the unpleasant <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com>
> said:
>
>>On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:00:32 +0800, "Steven Ung"
>><steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
>>>news:o h1fs052ld1t42qog77jvi5jr24a6jce6h@4ax.com...

>>>I'll have to sPnak your ass first and then only you can ram that fist
>>>onto
>>>my stomach.
>>
>>Comments like this are why I love you, Steven.
>
> Is there something the two of you aren't telling the rest of us?

*raises _an_ eyebrow*
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:04:54 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>> Our greatest dreams are coming true...
>
>I'd ask for clarification - but Chas would killfile me

When has that ever stopped you?

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

> >> Our greatest dreams are coming true...
> >I'd ask for clarification - but Chas would killfile me
> When has that ever stopped you?

You'd be surprised the Chas' influence over my life

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 11:10:01 AM

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>> >I'd ask for clarification - but Chas would killfile me
>> When has that ever stopped you?
>
> You'd be surprised the Chas' influence over my life

Go ahead and surprise us
--
Steven Ung
!