Sign in with
Your question

Where to enter MS Word Product Key Code with no Disk

Last response: in Windows XP
May 29, 2010 1:10:31 PM

Hello,
I mistakenly uninstalled MS Word 2007 and want to reinstall. I have a disk but it's not working for whatever reason. I do have the Product Key Code on the back of the jacket. Can anyone tell me how I can manually re-install MS Word 2007 using the Product Key Code? I can seem to figure out how to do it. Anyone's help on this would be a blessing.
May 29, 2010 3:58:32 PM

harpsketa said:
Hello,
I mistakenly uninstalled MS Word 2007 and want to reinstall. I have a disk but it's not working for whatever reason. I do have the Product Key Code on the back of the jacket. Can anyone tell me how I can manually re-install MS Word 2007 using the Product Key Code? I can seem to figure out how to do it. Anyone's help on this would be a blessing.

Do you want to use system restore to set the drive back to the time before you un-installed MS office 2007? It does not erase your personal files.
m
l
May 29, 2010 9:01:13 PM

For some reason, system restore won't allow me to go back to a past date.
m
l
September 4, 2011 3:08:26 PM

Did this ever get figured out? I too have this issue right now. I looked in my "Microsoft Office Professional 2007" case and all I have is a product key . . . the disk is nowhere to be found! I need this for my business . . . as I just had to do an operating system recovery on my PC. So I'm starting all over and "system restore" is not an option. The help and support sections do not help at all. Can someone tell me WHERE I can go to get the microsoft office 2007 reinstalled on my computer since I already have a product key?

Thank you in advance for your time.
m
l
!