D865perl wireless adapter

incurable

Distinguished
May 30, 2010
I accidentaly removed wireless adapter from my pc [motherboard d865perl]. Don't know how to get it back. Don't have an internet.. It messes up my life. HELP!

kragox

Distinguished
May 6, 2010

Best way to fix this (Im assuming you want your wireless adapter back installed to access the net) Is to go to the manufacturers website and do a search for your particular model and to save the drivers onto a portable harddrive, jump drive, memory stick or whatever and to install them onto the target PC. If you trying to say that you LOST your adapter then there are very good priced adapters on ebay and on the website http://www.newegg.com for relatively manageable prices.

incurable

Distinguished
May 30, 2010
Yes, I want to instal it, but I'm too dumb for that, I guess. Because I already tried everything I could think of. Also I tried to instal drivers, but the instalation said that I don't have any adapters and stopped. So please.. If you could just copy the link of the adapter here..

kragox

Distinguished
May 6, 2010
Im asuming you still haven't found help on this matter and the reasoning would be incomplete info. the d865perl is a motherboard if memory serves me where as your wireless adapter is its own make and model. go to control panel > System > Device Manager > and there you should see all devices on your computer including ones missing drivers and you can give them make and model of the device that way or by reading the computer info that came with purchase. Without having that info noone can give you the proper drivers for your computer.