Need help with linksys wet54g network bridge

hello all
i have a linksys wet54g version 3.x wireless network bridge but i dont have the setup wizard disk and ive tryed downloading it from linksys/cisco and other sights but none of them work so i was wondering if any buddy has a copy of it and if ya dont need it or if ya can make a copy of it ied be willing to pay for it if the price is right or if any one knows were i can get a step by step guide to install the hardware with out the disk
thanks all
goatroper
1 answer Last reply
More about need linksys wet54g network bridge
  1. goatroper57 said:
    hello all
    i have a linksys wet54g version 3.x wireless network bridge but i dont have the setup wizard disk and ive tryed downloading it from linksys/cisco and other sights but none of them work so i was wondering if any buddy has a copy of it and if ya dont need it or if ya can make a copy of it ied be willing to pay for it if the price is right or if any one knows were i can get a step by step guide to install the hardware with out the disk
    thanks all
    goatroper

You dont need the setup CD. you can use the web interface
    Connect the bridge to your computer via a network cable and set your computers IP to 192.168.1.200 (or any 192.168.1.x IP)
    Open a web browser and connect to 192.168.1.226 (this is the default IP of the bridge after it is reset)
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Wireless Network Linksys Wireless Networking Product