Graphics card repair service

evilshuriken

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2006
I've been trying to find out if I can get my graphics card repaired, it's no longer under warranty so I can't just rma it.

I've looked around(done alot of googleing) but I can't seem to find a manufacturer or any third party service center that will repair a graphics card for a fee.

I don't mind paying for the service.I just want to be able to to repair my graphics card.
So I was wondering if anyone has run into such a service.

tlmck

Distinguished
The original manufacturer would be about the only way to go. The cost would likely be more than a new video card though. You might try contacting them. They make take pity and fix it for free, or offer a substantial discount on a new card. It never hurts to ask.

I doubt you will find a third party repair service.

evilshuriken

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2006
Thanks for your reply, I kind of figured the original manufacturer might be the only way.
I just couldn't find out how to get info for out of warranty repairs from ati or sapphire.

I got a hold of the email for the company that handles sapphire's warranty repairs. So I sent them an email asking about out of warranty repairs, hopefully they will reply to it soon.

dixitmratharva

Reputable
Oct 13, 2014
Hey! What was the Email that you got?
I kinda have the same problem, just i have it in warranty and ordered it from an online seller!