Help! Can't Open a Folder Anymore

July 23, 2005 4:48:03 PM

After a bout with some viruses I had to install a new C drive and move my old
C drive to a secondary role. I was able to access all the old C drive
folders and files except for the main Documents and Setting folder I was
using before. Now when I try to access this folder on the new D drive I get

I can not move any files to it. Properties says the folder is Read Only but
it only reverts to Read Only after I change the setting.

Any ideas? Maybe the virus altered some unknown setting?
--
Thanks Dave

More about : open folder anymore

July 23, 2005 5:09:01 PM

"Access is Denied" Error Message When You Try to Open a Folder
Some days you''re the windshield.
Some days you''re the bug.

!