Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hi Friend,

I have an experience of using free software's to convert Audio To Text/ Voice To Text, the drawback is most of the voice recognition software doesn't recognize our human voice clearly, so the accuracy level of transcript u can expect is only 50%.

I recommend you to go with manual typing i.e)Transcription Company. By doing Manual Typing u can get up-to 99% level of accuracy, and it is affordable.

I can suggest iSource - one of the best transcription service provider in U.S.A, providing 10 years of service for transcription industry. Six months back, Friend of mine referred this company, now I'm one of their prestigious clients.

To reach Transcription Service Company, Call iSource Toll Free 1-877-323-4707 Or Visit www.transcriptionsservice.com

Definitely u will get experience the best quality of their service

transcriptionwave

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2010

isourcetranscription

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2011

terryjonnathan01

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2010
Liked your post very much.I want to share information regarding US Based Medical transcription company in India.This company is providing transcription services to all over the US, for further details visit http://www.medicaltranscriptionsindia.com/

rapier_748

Honorable
Feb 21, 2012
Hi Friend,

I have an experience of using free software's to convert Audio To Text/ Voice To Text, the drawback is most of the voice recognition software doesn't recognize our human voice clearly, so the accuracy level of transcript u can expect is only 50%.

I recommend you to go with manual typing i.e)Transcription Company. By doing Manual Typing u can get up-to 99% level of accuracy, and it is affordable.

I can suggest iSource - one of the best transcription service provider in U.S.A, providing 10 years of service for transcription industry. Six months back, Friend of mine referred this company, now I'm one of their prestigious clients.

To reach Transcription Service Company, Call iSource Toll Free 1-877-323-4707 Or Visit www.transcriptionsservice.com

Definitely u will get experience the best quality of their service

Hei , could you tell me where i can download that free software ?
it is no matter how much percent the accuracy , just give me the link
i beg , thank you so much ^^

jimfurr

Honorable
Apr 22, 2012

This software does exist, however, Google owns it and uses it to grab keywords from videos so as to show relevant videos in it's search results. Keywords that video producers use help, but are not as accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.