Closed

Audio to text software

Tags:
  • Audio
  • Software
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
June 3, 2010 2:41:10 AM

Hello, I am looking for a free software that automatically converts audio/video to some sort of text

More about : audio text software

June 3, 2010 4:02:37 AM

It's called dragon point and speak, but it costs money.
Score
Anonymous
June 8, 2010 8:13:50 AM

Hi Friend,

I have an experience of using free software's to convert Audio To Text/ Voice To Text, the drawback is most of the voice recognition software doesn't recognize our human voice clearly, so the accuracy level of transcript u can expect is only 50%.

I recommend you to go with manual typing i.e)Transcription Company. By doing Manual Typing u can get up-to 99% level of accuracy, and it is affordable.

I can suggest iSource - one of the best transcription service provider in U.S.A, providing 10 years of service for transcription industry. Six months back, Friend of mine referred this company, now I'm one of their prestigious clients.

To reach Transcription Service Company, Call iSource Toll Free 1-877-323-4707 Or Visit www.transcriptionsservice.com

Definitely u will get experience the best quality of their service
Score
Related resources
October 26, 2010 10:13:02 AM

Software based transcription services use speech-to-text recognition technologies are no where near 100% accurate. But does using an automated software save you time, even when you may need to make corrections?

Manual typing transcription company like Transcriptionwave Inc will provide you 99.5% accuracy.

More on transcription services, audio transcription, video transcription

For more information regarding the service, dial 773-800-2973. or Click http://www.transcriptionwave.com
Score
November 3, 2010 10:37:21 AM

well i think i can help you. We provide medical transcription service .We offer free software only for our clients.Medical Transcriptions Service.For more information call us toll free 8772721572
Score
January 26, 2011 3:21:49 PM

There is no free sofware that does this, and those adds need to be removed.
Score
July 27, 2011 6:07:17 AM

Liked your post very much.I want to share information regarding US Based Medical transcription company in India.This company is providing transcription services to all over the US, for further details visit http://www.medicaltranscriptionsindia.com/
Score
February 21, 2012 4:08:29 AM

Quote:
Hi Friend,

I have an experience of using free software's to convert Audio To Text/ Voice To Text, the drawback is most of the voice recognition software doesn't recognize our human voice clearly, so the accuracy level of transcript u can expect is only 50%.

I recommend you to go with manual typing i.e)Transcription Company. By doing Manual Typing u can get up-to 99% level of accuracy, and it is affordable.

I can suggest iSource - one of the best transcription service provider in U.S.A, providing 10 years of service for transcription industry. Six months back, Friend of mine referred this company, now I'm one of their prestigious clients.

To reach Transcription Service Company, Call iSource Toll Free 1-877-323-4707 Or Visit www.transcriptionsservice.com

Definitely u will get experience the best quality of their service

Hei , could you tell me where i can download that free software ?
it is no matter how much percent the accuracy , just give me the link
i beg , thank you so much ^^
Score
April 23, 2012 1:14:02 AM

eekikit said:
Hello, I am looking for a free software that automatically converts audio/video to some sort of text

This software does exist, however, Google owns it and uses it to grab keywords from videos so as to show relevant videos in it's search results. Keywords that video producers use help, but are not as accurate.
Score
September 15, 2012 6:01:14 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!