Happy New Year

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

I guess I'll just have to wish myself a Happy New Year
--
Steven Ung

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 18:08:23 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>I guess I'll just have to wish myself a Happy New Year

Well you're only about a week late :p

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 18:08:23 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>I guess I'll just have to wish myself a Happy New Year
>
> Well you're only about a week late :p

Not really :D
--
Steven Ung

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 18:43:49 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>Not really :D

Well, yeah... really, since it's January 7th. :)

--

> On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 18:43:49 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>Not really :D
>
> Well, yeah... really, since it's January 7th. :)

Yes, its still too early ;)
--
Steven Ung

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> "Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> > On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 18:43:49 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> > <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
> >>Not really :D
> >
> > Well, yeah... really, since it's January 7th. :)
>
> Yes, its still too early ;)

It's t3h gh3y Asian new year when t3h ung leaves for several weeks and
forgets about his AGSC friends.

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Well, yeah... really, since it's January 7th. :)
>>
>> Yes, its still too early ;)
>
> It's t3h gh3y Asian new year when t3h ung leaves for several weeks and
> forgets about his AGSC friends.

Yup ;)

It's Chinese New Year!
--
Steven Ung

> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> >> "Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in
message

> >> Yes, its still too early ;)
> >
> > It's t3h gh3y Asian new year when t3h ung leaves for several weeks and
> > forgets about his AGSC friends.
>
> Yup ;)
>
> It's Chinese New Year!

GOODBYE :'(

--

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>> > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> message

>> > It's t3h gh3y Asian new year when t3h ung leaves for several weeks and
>> > forgets about his AGSC friends.
>>
>> Yup ;)
>>
>> It's Chinese New Year!
>

> GOODBYE :'(

There is still about a month to go.
--
Steven Ung

> >> It's Chinese New Year!
> > GOODBYE :'(
> There is still about a month to go.

Jumping the gun?

--

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> > GOODBYE :'(
>> There is still about a month to go.
>
> Jumping the gun?

Early bird catches the worm ;P
--
Steven Ung

> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> >> There is still about a month to go.
> >
> > Jumping the gun?
>
> Early bird catches the worm ;P

Why can't you just leave that thing in your pants?

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:46:23 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>Yup ;)
>
>It's Chinese New Year!

What year are we up to now? Year of the Dyslectic Donkey or some such?

--
byerstheoblivious

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:46:23 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
>>Yup ;)
>>
>>It's Chinese New Year!
>
> What year are we up to now? Year of the Dyslectic Donkey or some such?

Frankly speaking I'm not sure. However, I am pretty sure that one of us is
able to enlighten us on this mystery (but it won't be me :D).
--
Steven Ung

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>> > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Jumping the gun?
>>
>> Early bird catches the worm ;P
>
> Why can't you just leave that thing in your pants?

What? The light saber?
--
Steven Ung

> > Why can't you just leave that thing in your pants?
> What? The light saber?

No, your short sword

-LTP

:)

Luc The Perverse wrote:
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>
>>>Why can't you just leave that thing in your pants?
>>
>>What? The light saber?
>
> No, your short sword

What makes this all the more ironic is that this year is the Year of the
Cock.

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw> and realizing that it's a
small world after all, "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> said:

>I guess I'll just have to wish myself a Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!!

/me pops champange!!
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

In article <3475ctF482tl2U1@individual.net>, steven@nodomainname.com
says...
> I guess I'll just have to wish myself a Happy New Year

I guess you must be Ukrainian .. ??

"The Astute Andrew" <evolvedmind@diespammers.com> wrote in message
> Luc The Perverse wrote:
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message

>>>What? The light saber?
>>
>> No, your short sword
>
> What makes this all the more ironic is that this year is the Year of the
> Cock.

Are you sure its not a hen or a rooster?
--
Steven Ung

Steven Ung wrote:

>>>No, your short sword
>>
>>What makes this all the more ironic is that this year is the Year of the
>>Cock.
>
> Are you sure its not a hen or a rooster?

That's the entire point of the pun. Rooster. Cock. Same thing.

--

>>>What makes this all the more ironic is that this year is the Year of the
>>>Cock.
>>
>> Are you sure its not a hen or a rooster?
>
> That's the entire point of the pun. Rooster. Cock. Same thing.

Sometimes it is better off to pretend that you don't know what the other
party was trying to convey and that is exactly what I was trying to achieve.
Now, THANKS A HELL LOT!
--
Steven Ung

<snoovley@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <3475ctF482tl2U1@individual.net>, steven@nodomainname.com
> says...
>> I guess I'll just have to wish myself a Happy New Year
>>
> I guess you must be Ukrainian .. ??

LOL
--
Steven Ung

Steven Ung wrote:

>>>Are you sure its not a hen or a rooster?
>>
>>That's the entire point of the pun. Rooster. Cock. Same thing.
>
> Sometimes it is better off to pretend that you don't know what the other
> party was trying to convey and that is exactly what I was trying to achieve.
> Now, THANKS A HELL LOT!

You're very welcome. Pleasure doing business.