Cannibal Crey

So I fire up my main for the first time in forever. He's out of missions
except for two AV missions I don't have time to team for (but hope to
soon). So I street-hunt in Founder's until some remaining debt is cleared,
then move to PI for some serious XP work. 4.5 bubbles to go to 39.

While I'm in Founders, I'm picking off a mob of Crey by teleporting them
one at a time into my waiting fists. All of a sudden, I notice one Crey (a
Geneticist) turn on another (Radiologist) and take him out. The status
credit says "Geneticist has defeated Radiologist." I look all around; no
sign of a controller that might have hit him with a Deceive or such. No one
around at all. They haven't been aggroed by my sniping.

Is this something new? A glitch? What?

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 29 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

Shenanigunner wrote:

> While I'm in Founders, I'm picking off a mob of Crey by teleporting them
> one at a time into my waiting fists. All of a sudden, I notice one Crey (a
> Geneticist) turn on another (Radiologist) and take him out. The status
> credit says "Geneticist has defeated Radiologist." I look all around; no
> sign of a controller that might have hit him with a Deceive or such. No one
> around at all. They haven't been aggroed by my sniping.
>
> Is this something new? A glitch? What?

Geneticists have the power Mutation, which resses a person and gives them
buffs for a while and then it wears off and leaves them weakened. That
doesn't kill players when it wears off but I think it kills mobs, and
probably shows as being the Geneticist who does it.

--
John Parkinson

On 16 Jun 2005 09:29:10 GMT, John Parkinson
<jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote:

>Shenanigunner wrote:
>
>> While I'm in Founders, I'm picking off a mob of Crey by teleporting them
>> one at a time into my waiting fists. All of a sudden, I notice one Crey (a
>> Geneticist) turn on another (Radiologist) and take him out. The status
>> credit says "Geneticist has defeated Radiologist." I look all around; no
>> sign of a controller that might have hit him with a Deceive or such. No one
>> around at all. They haven't been aggroed by my sniping.
>>
>> Is this something new? A glitch? What?
>
>Geneticists have the power Mutation, which resses a person and gives them
>buffs for a while and then it wears off and leaves them weakened. That
>doesn't kill players when it wears off but I think it kills mobs, and
>probably shows as being the Geneticist who does it.

That explanations would work if it was just the message. By the sound
of the description, the Geneticist actually turned and ATTACKED the
Radiologist.

--
Dark Tyger

Stop the madness! (Marvel Vs Cryptic Studios petition)
http://www.petitiononline.com/marvscoh/petition.html

Hey, everyone else is doing it. Free iPod:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15728814

Dark Tyger <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote:
> That explanations would work if it was just the message. By the sound
> of the description, the Geneticist actually turned and ATTACKED the
> Radiologist.

That's exactly what appeared to happen. He turned and zapped the
Radiologist dead. Weird.

--

Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@nodgathspam.kom> wrote:
>Dark Tyger <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote:
>> That explanations would work if it was just the message. By the sound
>> of the description, the Geneticist actually turned and ATTACKED the
>> Radiologist.
>
>That's exactly what appeared to happen. He turned and zapped the
>Radiologist dead. Weird.

He just found out the Radiologist was sleeping with his wife.

-R

--
Rob Wynne / The Autographed Cat / doc@america.net
http://www.autographedcat.com/ / http://autographedcat.livejournal.com/

Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> looked up from reading the
say:

>So I fire up my main for the first time in forever. He's out of missions
>except for two AV missions I don't have time to team for (but hope to
>soon).

You've _still_ got those missions? HOw long has it been now, 2-3
months?

Xocyll

Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:
> You've _still_ got those missions? HOw long has it been now, 2-3
> months?

Something like that. Tanya and Envoy must be getting bored waiting for me.