Sign in with
Your question

EXACT specs for xfx 680I LT

Last response: in Motherboards
February 2, 2008 6:27:35 AM

I sure hope somebody out there has the exact specs on the XFX 680I LT mobo.

I need to know exactly how all the pins are configured & pictures & I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I'm trying to figure out if I should connect my fan to the SYS FAN connector or the CHASSIS FAN connector. The case has 2 120MM fans. 1 in front & 1 in back. Problem is, which connector to plug into & which fan.

More about : exact specs xfx 680i

February 2, 2008 10:30:47 PM

I used to own one of those, whats your question???
Related resources
February 3, 2008 8:42:42 PM

My Question was:

I'm trying to figure out if I should connect my fan to the SYS FAN connector or the CHASSIS FAN connector. The case has 2 120MM fans. 1 in front & 1 in back. Problem is, which connector to plug into & which fan

There is one SYS FAN connector & 2 chassis fan connectors & I can't tell which one to hook the fans to. The 2 chassis fan's are located at the opposite side of the board from the back chassis fan. What I need to know is which connector to use 1st so that fan speed will be controlled by the onboard controller by temps.
February 3, 2008 9:03:03 PM

Hatman

I have the user's guide that came with the borad & it is the exact same as the website. It doesn't describe what all of the pins on the board are for & what they should be set at. For instance, RIG1 (which below that it says INTRUDER & has 2 pins but no jumper) & JIH2 which has 3 pins & has a blue jumper on 2 of them which is to reset the cmos.

What is the INTRUDER jumper for? Is this to reset cmos password...or what?
February 4, 2008 5:41:01 PM

OK SINCE NO RESPONSE FROM ANYONE HOW BOUT I SHORTEN A BIT.

WHICH CONNECTOR SHOULD I CONNECT MY CHASSIS FAN TO, SYS FAN OR CHASSIS FAN, IF I WANT THE MAINBOARD TO CONTROL SPEED.
March 30, 2009 7:19:00 PM

DON'T SHOUT, SYS FAN!!
!