Sync contacts on ipaq to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwkaiser

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2011
I had to restore my Vista desktop PC to factory settings. When I reloaded Outlook 2003, and tried to sync contacts and calendar from the ipaq to the PC using Windows Mobile 6.0, I lost all my data in contacts and calendar. I have an older ipaq that has this info on it, but how do I go about gettng it into the PC?

Thanks

Solution
Do the same thing, but read the options for synching carefully. You probably told it to sync Outlook to iPaq and not the other way around. And next time do a backup of your data and settings before doing a system restore.

You may want to backup the iPaq settings before you try this again incase the same thing happens and you lose your second info.
Do the same thing, but read the options for synching carefully. You probably told it to sync Outlook to iPaq and not the other way around. And next time do a backup of your data and settings before doing a system restore.

You may want to backup the iPaq settings before you try this again incase the same thing happens and you lose your second info.

Solution

cwkaiser

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2011

Thanks for the information. I' don't know how to change the way the sytem syncs, i.e., ipaq to Outlook or Outlook to ipaq?

Status
Not open for further replies.