Sign in with
Your question

Product Key for Xp professionnal service part 3

Last response: in Windows XP
June 4, 2010 10:34:54 PM

hello,
can you help me to get my product key for my window xp professional service part three
June 4, 2010 11:22:47 PM

Look on the CD jacket or CD case. Look on the label of the computer case, or check with the company that you bought the computer from. All the keys are different, so you can't use one key with another CD.
m
l
June 5, 2010 7:37:55 AM

Are you asking how get the current, in-use key that your machine is now using? or did you loose your key and can't install Windows without it?

If you are seeking the in-use key, get SIW (System Information for Windows) free at

www.gtopala.com

The System key is displayed by clicking "Secrets" in the left-pane of the program.

If you lost your key around the house, do as soundguruman said in the reply above this one.
m
l
Related resources
June 5, 2010 10:08:38 PM

soundguruman said:
Look on the CD jacket or CD case. Look on the label of the computer case, or check with the company that you bought the computer from. All the keys are different, so you can't use one key with another CD.

This is wrong. You CAN use keys with different CD's. You can't mix keys between editions. By editons, I mean XP Pro OEM, Retail, Upgrade, and VLK.
m
l
June 5, 2010 10:30:00 PM

Your not supposed to ask for product keys !
m
l
June 5, 2010 10:59:09 PM

Nice photo, who does your hair?
m
l
June 6, 2010 1:15:27 AM

SR-71 Blackbird said:
Your not supposed to ask for product keys !

He seems to be asking where to find his key, not someone else's. Nothing wrong with that.
m
l
June 6, 2010 3:56:07 AM

does satan charge a lot for that look?
m
l
June 6, 2010 10:57:37 AM

Did you buy XP Professional, or did it come installed on your PC?
m
l
!