Sign in with
Your question

Best memory for ASUS P5E 775 Intel X38?

Last response: in Memory
February 4, 2008 1:44:32 AM

Hey if anyone reading this uses the MOBO: ASUS P5E LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

What is the Ram you use to go along with an Wolfdale E8400 and this MOBO? If you don't got it don't bother answering.

Thanks for your time. :pt1cable: 
February 4, 2008 1:54:35 AM

2 gigs...4 gigs...
Speed, price?...do a little research yourself and try to see what you want
February 4, 2008 2:29:21 AM

i was thinking 2 gigs of

Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit

Or

G.SKILL 4GB(2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail

I have been doing reasearch, Price is not a factor was gonna see if anyone else used this board and what ram they had success with. Learn to read, and if you didn't know of any why bother to post. I said anyone who has that mobo. And that you don't.
Related resources
February 4, 2008 3:10:10 AM

wow first off Shinagauri you need to state that you've done research or we'll assume that you haven't.

second of all no one has to OWN this board to know what ram will work well with it.

third of all if you want help don't come on here with that attitude. no one's gonna wanna help you.
February 4, 2008 3:48:13 AM

Cool, yeah I saw that ram earlier today I like the heatsinks nice choice Railroaderron i actually had those 3 items in my shopping cart except the darn E8400 is sold out till the 11th, so I gotta wait so I can just get it all shipped at once
February 4, 2008 2:19:06 PM

shoota said:
wow first off Shinagauri you need to state that you've done research or we'll assume that you haven't.

second of all no one has to OWN this board to know what ram will work well with it.

third of all if you want help don't come on here with that attitude. no one's gonna wanna help you.

He cant write out every possible assumption that any person could come up with.

His question was extremely consice. If you have this board, what memory do you use?

I dont see how he could possibly have made his question more clear.

And the first response he got completely ignored the straight foward post.
!