Nintendo ROMS - where can I find 'em?

April 20, 2004 9:22:37 PM

Can someone help me find the ROMS for the PALM Nintendo Emulator? I don't know
why I am having such troubles but I surely am (and I apologize for "cross
posting" this in the three groups I subscribed to. I'm unclear which of them I
should have posted this in)

More about : nintendo roms find

Anonymous
April 20, 2004 9:22:38 PM

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:22:37 +0000, Carl Grossman wrote:

> (and I apologize for "cross posting" this in the three groups I
> subscribed to. I'm unclear which of them I should have posted this in)

Since you didn't "cross post" your message, I can only assume you actually
"multi posted" it. This is even worse. At least if you had actually
crossposted, then I could "mark read" only once, and my newsreader
wouldn't show me your other posts.

Also, if someone responds in one of the groups, someone who finds your OP
in a different group might not know you have already received a response,
and waste his time answering you (again).

Please learn to crosspost if you really think the question needs to go to
multiple groups (even better, though, would be to pick one group ;)

--
Lenroc
Anonymous

>Since you didn't "cross post" your message, I can only assume you actually
>"multi posted" it.
Ugh. YOu are right. I did "multi-post.

>This is even worse. At least if you had actually
>crossposted, then I could "mark read" only once, and my newsreader
>wouldn't show me your other posts.
Ugh - again - looks like two strikes. Worse - it turns out that AOL doesn't
seem to HAVE the functionality to "cross post" (perhaps one of the many of the
reasons it has a bad rap?)

>Also, if someone responds in one of the groups, someone who finds your OP
>in a different group might not know you have already received a response,
>and waste his time answering you (again).

(even better, though, would be to pick one group ;)

My preference would be to have sent it to just one group. I'm not clear which
group that question should have gone to. If you can help advise me, I will
limit my replies to that one group.
Thanks for your teaching and your patience,

Carl Grossman
Anonymous
April 20, 2004 10:31:12 PM

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:31:11 +0000, Carl Grossman wrote:

> My preference would be to have sent it to just one group. I'm not clear which
> group that question should have gone to.

Heh... neither am I. Just pick one, and see if you get an answer ;)

After a suitable amount of time elapses with no answer, I personally see
no probelm with posting again in a different group.

Maybe try the group which has the highest volume... ;)

--
Lenroc
!