REPOST: We're Down to 10 post per day

Last response: in Video Games
January 24, 2005 12:50:25 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.

More about : repost post day

Anonymous
January 24, 2005 4:52:45 PM

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> War01[MY] wrote:
>> Lets celebrate!!!
>>
>> <pops champagne>
>>
>> --
>> ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
>> BNet : War01[MY]© ICQ#: 65203722

Yes, lets celebrate!
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> >> <pops champagne>
> Yes, lets celebrate!

Ironically by participating in this celebration we eliminate the original
cause for rejoicing.

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
January 24, 2005 6:33:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:27:26 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>I am sorry but I have to ask - What are you gonna do with the empty bottles?

Hit you over the head with them...

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:27:26 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
> >I am sorry but I have to ask - What are you gonna do with the empty
bottles?

> Hit you over the head with them...

After filling them with manly juices?

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 6:21:17 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:45:23 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>> Hit you over the head with them...
>
>After filling them with manly juices?

What is it with you and the manly juices?

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:45:09 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>> I am sorry but I have to ask - What are you gonna do with the empty
>bottles?
>
>I think you two love birds need to take it to a private chat room

This is my private chat room...

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:44:42 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>> To celebrate with *two* bottles of champagne, of course. And give me
>> those bottles!
>
>Just drink some water to avoid hangover

Or better yet, more champagne.

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:27:26 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
>>I am sorry but I have to ask - What are you gonna do with the empty
>>bottles?
>
> Hit you over the head with them...

Won't it hurt your hand?
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:43:44 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>> Hit you over the head with them...
>
>Won't it hurt your hand?

Not as much as it will hurt your head...

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:27:26 +0800, "Steven Ung"
>> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I am sorry but I have to ask - What are you gonna do with the empty
> bottles?
>>
>> Hit you over the head with them...
>

> After filling them with manly juices?

Well, that should take probably 2 years. I guess I still have time to
prepare

--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:44:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>> After filling them with manly juices?
>
>Well, that should take probably 2 years. I guess I still have time to
>prepare

Not according to Luc's calendar. I guess it would take him about two
days or so.

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

> >After filling them with manly juices?
> What is it with you and the manly juices?

Well you started it

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 12:44:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:44:13 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>> What is it with you and the manly juices?
>
>Well you started it

I most certainly did not.

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:45:09 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
> >> I am sorry but I have to ask - What are you gonna do with the empty
> >bottles?
> >
> >I think you two love birds need to take it to a private chat room
>
> This is my private chat room...

Then encrypt, cause n00bs are listening . . er . . watching .. . er reading

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 12:44:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:44:51 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>> This is my private chat room...
>

>Then encrypt, cause n00bs are listening . . er . . watching .. . er reading

Our conversation is cryptic by it's very nature...Further encryption
would be a redundancy.

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:44:42 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
> >> To celebrate with *two* bottles of champagne, of course. And give me
> >> those bottles!
> >
> >Just drink some water to avoid hangover
>
> Or better yet, more champagne.

It's amazing you're alive

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 12:45:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:45:11 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>> Or better yet, more champagne.
>
>It's amazing you're alive

Don't give up hope yet.

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

> > After filling them with manly juices?
>
> Well, that should take probably 2 years. I guess I still have time to
> prepare

When their is a shortage of juices turn to large unneutered male mammels
(gorillas, dogs, horses, bulls etc)

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 12:47:34 AM

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:44:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
> >> After filling them with manly juices?
> >
> >Well, that should take probably 2 years. I guess I still have time to
> >prepare
>
> Not according to Luc's calendar. I guess it would take him about two
> days or so.

Yes, I have great talents like that.

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 12:47:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:47:34 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>> Not according to Luc's calendar. I guess it would take him about two
>> days or so.
>
>Yes, I have great talents like that.

I see great things in your future...

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

> >> I am sorry but I have to ask - What are you gonna do with the empty
> > bottles?
> > I think you two love birds need to take it to a private chat room
> Coming from you, I'll bet you wanna do a threesome.

Hey look everyone, he really is gh3y

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 11:27:33 AM

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:43:44 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
>>> Hit you over the head with them...
>>
>>Won't it hurt your hand?
>
> Not as much as it will hurt your head...

Guess there's only one way to find out
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

> >>Won't it hurt your hand?
> > Not as much as it will hurt your head...
> Guess there's only one way to find out

<pops champagne>

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 12:31:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;,
Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> said:

>On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:44:51 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
><sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>>> This is my private chat room...
>>

>>Then encrypt, cause n00bs are listening . . er . . watching .. . er reading
>
>Our conversation is cryptic by it's very nature...Further encryption
>would be a redundancy.

Similar to all you conversations?
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:31:06 GMT, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:

>>Our conversation is cryptic by it's very nature...Further encryption
>>would be a redundancy.
>
>Similar to all you conversations?

I refuse to reply to this blatant troll.

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;,
Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> said:

>On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:31:06 GMT, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:
>
>>>Our conversation is cryptic by it's very nature...Further encryption
>>>would be a redundancy.
>>
>>Similar to all you conversations?
>
>I refuse to reply to this blatant troll.

I refuse to reply to this refusal to reply to a blatant troll
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
-My theme song
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 11:39:24 PM

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:12:21 GMT, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:

>>I refuse to reply to this blatant troll.
>
>I refuse to reply to this refusal to reply to a blatant troll

I blatantly reply to this refused troll.

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

news:D c2dv054cpju3dahbsajo3hkqcfflvt7sh@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:44:13 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>>> What is it with you and the manly juices?
>>
>>Well you started it
>
> I most certainly did not.

Did too!
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:17:37 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>Did too!

This is where I say "Did not!" and you forget what we were talking
about...

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:47:34 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>>> Not according to Luc's calendar. I guess it would take him about two
>>> days or so.
>>
>>Yes, I have great talents like that.
>
> I see great things in your future...

Yes, master yoda
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> > bottles?
>> > I think you two love birds need to take it to a private chat room
>> Coming from you, I'll bet you wanna do a threesome.
>

> Hey look everyone, he really is gh3y

I refuse to reply to this agreement to reply to a blatant troll
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it
gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told

>"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>
>> Hey look everyone, he really is gh3y
>
>I refuse to reply to this agreement to reply to a blatant troll

I refuse to reply to this refusal to reply to this agreement to reply to a
blatant troll.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
-My theme song
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 12:06:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:38:32 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
wrote:
>This is where I say "Did not!" and you forget what we were talking
>about...

What were you talking about again?

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 12:35:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:06:12 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
<ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

>>This is where I say "Did not!" and you forget what we were talking
>>about...
>
>What were you talking about again?

That's for me to know and you to find out.

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets
the hose again. It does this whenever it's told

>On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:12:21 GMT, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:
>
>>>I refuse to reply to this blatant troll.
>>
>>I refuse to reply to this refusal to reply to a blatant troll
>
>I blatantly reply to this refused troll.

I refuse to reply to this blatant reply to a refused troll who refused to reply
to this refusal to reply to a blatant troll.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
-My theme song
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 11:35:58 PM

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:35:57 GMT, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:

>>>I refuse to reply to this refusal to reply to a blatant troll
>>
>>I blatantly reply to this refused troll.
>
>I refuse to reply to this blatant reply to a refused troll who refused to reply
>to this refusal to reply to a blatant troll.

But the refusal to reply to the blatant reply to a refused troll who
refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a blatant troll is in fact
a reply, in terms rendering the refusal to reply to the blatant reply
to a refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a
blatant troll a reply, making your refusal to reply to the blatant
reply to a refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply
to a blatant troll as stated by you as "I refuse to reply to this
blatant reply to a refused troll who refused to reply to this refusal
to reply to a blatant troll" a redundancy which I should blatantly
refuse to reply to, but since I realize that I just did, I, refused,
blatantly reply to your refusal to reply to the blatant reply to a
refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a
blatant troll.

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous
January 28, 2005 6:15:56 PM

>>>I blatantly reply to this refused troll.
>>
>>I refuse to reply to this blatant reply to a refused troll who refused to
>>reply
>>to this refusal to reply to a blatant troll.
>
> But the refusal to reply to the blatant reply to a refused troll who
> refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a blatant troll is in fact
> a reply, in terms rendering the refusal to reply to the blatant reply
> to a refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a
> blatant troll a reply, making your refusal to reply to the blatant
> reply to a refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply
> to a blatant troll as stated by you as "I refuse to reply to this
> blatant reply to a refused troll who refused to reply to this refusal
> to reply to a blatant troll" a redundancy which I should blatantly
> refuse to reply to, but since I realize that I just did, I, refused,
> blatantly reply to your refusal to reply to the blatant reply to a
> refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a
> blatant troll.

Yes, Captain Obvious
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:45:11 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
> >> Or better yet, more champagne.
> >
> >It's amazing you're alive
>
> Don't give up hope yet.

DIE DIE Die die Herrn wurden etwas Wasser trinken.

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 8:07:39 PM

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:38:32 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
> wrote:
> >This is where I say "Did not!" and you forget what we were talking
> >about...
>
> What were you talking about again?

Me2

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 8:08:17 PM

> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message

> >>Yes, I have great talents like that.
> >
> > I see great things in your future...
>
> Yes, master yoda

You wouldn't take his side if you knew what he meant by "great"

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 8:09:09 PM

> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> >> Coming from you, I'll bet you wanna do a threesome.
> >

> > Hey look everyone, he really is gh3y
>
> I refuse to reply to this agreement to reply to a blatant troll

I refuse to admit this is a reply of a refusal to this agreement to reply to
a blatant troll.

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 8:09:25 PM

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
news:o rggv0l8hqg89ajkrj12klfq0lsi4akc4m@4ax.com...
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> rubs the lotion on it's skin or
else it
> gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told
>
> >"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> >
> >> Hey look everyone, he really is gh3y
> >
> >I refuse to reply to this agreement to reply to a blatant troll
>
> I refuse to reply to this refusal to reply to this agreement to reply to a
> blatant troll.

Oh no Stephie - look what you've done

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 8:10:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> >> Not according to Luc's calendar. I guess it would take him about two
> >> days or so.
> >Yes, I have great talents like that.
> I see great things in your future...

Oh noes!!

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 8:10:32 PM

> >> This is my private chat room...
> >Then encrypt, cause n00bs are listening . . er . . watching .. . er
reading
> Our conversation is cryptic by it's very nature...Further encryption
> would be a redundancy.

I do not attribute you with enough intelligence to form such an opinion.
Encryptz0r!

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 8:11:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message

> >>I blatantly reply to this refused troll.
> >
> >I refuse to reply to this blatant reply to a refused troll who refused to
reply
> >to this refusal to reply to a blatant troll.
>
> But the refusal to reply to the blatant reply to a refused troll who
> refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a blatant troll is in fact
> a reply, in terms rendering the refusal to reply to the blatant reply
> to a refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a
> blatant troll a reply, making your refusal to reply to the blatant
> reply to a refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply
> to a blatant troll as stated by you as "I refuse to reply to this
> blatant reply to a refused troll who refused to reply to this refusal
> to reply to a blatant troll" a redundancy which I should blatantly
> refuse to reply to, but since I realize that I just did, I, refused,
> blatantly reply to your refusal to reply to the blatant reply to a
> refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a
> blatant troll.

OMFG

-LTP

:)
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 4:57:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:10:32 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>> Our conversation is cryptic by it's very nature...Further encryption
>> would be a redundancy.
>
>I do not attribute you with enough intelligence to form such an opinion.
>Encryptz0r!

Attribute this, crypt boy.

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:09:25 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>> I refuse to reply to this refusal to reply to this agreement to reply to a
>> blatant troll.
>

>Oh no Stephie - look what you've done

Do I really have to kill this cascade too?

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:07:17 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>DIE DIE Die die Herrn wurden etwas Wasser trinken.

Amerika is wunderbar.

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 11:19:17 AM

> On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:10:32 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
> >> Our conversation is cryptic by it's very nature...Further encryption
> >> would be a redundancy.
> >
> >I do not attribute you with enough intelligence to form such an opinion.
> >Encryptz0r!
>
> Attribute this, crypt boy.

This message may have lost something in the translation

--

!