REPOST: We're Down to 10 post per day

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
66 answers Last reply
More about repost post
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    > War01[MY] wrote:
    >> Lets celebrate!!!
    >>
    >> <pops champagne>
    >>
    >> --
    >> ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    >> BNet : War01[MY]© ICQ#: 65203722

    Yes, lets celebrate!
    --
    Steven Ung
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    > >> <pops champagne>
    > Yes, lets celebrate!

    Ironically by participating in this celebration we eliminate the original
    cause for rejoicing.

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:27:26 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

    >I am sorry but I have to ask - What are you gonna do with the empty bottles?

    Hit you over the head with them...

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:27:26 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    > <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I am sorry but I have to ask - What are you gonna do with the empty
    bottles?

    > Hit you over the head with them...

    After filling them with manly juices?

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:45:23 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    >> Hit you over the head with them...
    >
    >After filling them with manly juices?

    What is it with you and the manly juices?

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:45:09 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    >> I am sorry but I have to ask - What are you gonna do with the empty
    >bottles?
    >
    >I think you two love birds need to take it to a private chat room

    This is my private chat room...

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:44:42 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    >> To celebrate with *two* bottles of champagne, of course. And give me
    >> those bottles!
    >
    >Just drink some water to avoid hangover

    Or better yet, more champagne.

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:27:26 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    > <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I am sorry but I have to ask - What are you gonna do with the empty
    >>bottles?
    >
    > Hit you over the head with them...

    Won't it hurt your hand?
    --
    Steven Ung
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:43:44 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

    >> Hit you over the head with them...
    >
    >Won't it hurt your hand?

    Not as much as it will hurt your head...

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:27:26 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    >> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I am sorry but I have to ask - What are you gonna do with the empty
    > bottles?
    >>
    >> Hit you over the head with them...
    >

    > After filling them with manly juices?

    Well, that should take probably 2 years. I guess I still have time to
    prepare

    --
    Steven Ung
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:44:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

    >> After filling them with manly juices?
    >
    >Well, that should take probably 2 years. I guess I still have time to
    >prepare

    Not according to Luc's calendar. I guess it would take him about two
    days or so.

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > >After filling them with manly juices?
    > What is it with you and the manly juices?

    Well you started it

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:44:13 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    >> What is it with you and the manly juices?
    >
    >Well you started it

    I most certainly did not.

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:45:09 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    > >> I am sorry but I have to ask - What are you gonna do with the empty
    > >bottles?
    > >
    > >I think you two love birds need to take it to a private chat room
    >
    > This is my private chat room...

    Then encrypt, cause n00bs are listening . . er . . watching .. . er reading

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:44:51 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    >> This is my private chat room...
    >

    >Then encrypt, cause n00bs are listening . . er . . watching .. . er reading

    Our conversation is cryptic by it's very nature...Further encryption
    would be a redundancy.

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:44:42 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    > >> To celebrate with *two* bottles of champagne, of course. And give me
    > >> those bottles!
    > >
    > >Just drink some water to avoid hangover
    >
    > Or better yet, more champagne.

    It's amazing you're alive

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:45:11 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    >> Or better yet, more champagne.
    >
    >It's amazing you're alive

    Don't give up hope yet.

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > > After filling them with manly juices?
    >
    > Well, that should take probably 2 years. I guess I still have time to
    > prepare

    When their is a shortage of juices turn to large unneutered male mammels
    (gorillas, dogs, horses, bulls etc)

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:44:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    > <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >
    > >> After filling them with manly juices?
    > >
    > >Well, that should take probably 2 years. I guess I still have time to
    > >prepare
    >
    > Not according to Luc's calendar. I guess it would take him about two
    > days or so.

    Yes, I have great talents like that.

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:47:34 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    >> Not according to Luc's calendar. I guess it would take him about two
    >> days or so.
    >
    >Yes, I have great talents like that.

    I see great things in your future...

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > >> I am sorry but I have to ask - What are you gonna do with the empty
    > > bottles?
    > > I think you two love birds need to take it to a private chat room
    > Coming from you, I'll bet you wanna do a threesome.

    Hey look everyone, he really is gh3y

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:43:44 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    > <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >
    >>> Hit you over the head with them...
    >>
    >>Won't it hurt your hand?
    >
    > Not as much as it will hurt your head...

    Guess there's only one way to find out
    --
    Steven Ung
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > >>Won't it hurt your hand?
    > > Not as much as it will hurt your head...
    > Guess there's only one way to find out

    <pops champagne>

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>,
    Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> said:

    >On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:44:51 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    ><sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    >>> This is my private chat room...
    >>

    >>Then encrypt, cause n00bs are listening . . er . . watching .. . er reading
    >
    >Our conversation is cryptic by it's very nature...Further encryption
    >would be a redundancy.

    Similar to all you conversations?
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

    On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:31:06 GMT, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:

    >>Our conversation is cryptic by it's very nature...Further encryption
    >>would be a redundancy.
    >
    >Similar to all you conversations?

    I refuse to reply to this blatant troll.

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>,
    Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> said:

    >On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:31:06 GMT, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:
    >
    >>>Our conversation is cryptic by it's very nature...Further encryption
    >>>would be a redundancy.
    >>
    >>Similar to all you conversations?
    >
    >I refuse to reply to this blatant troll.

    I refuse to reply to this refusal to reply to a blatant troll
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
    http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
    -My Diablo 2 Mod
    -My theme song
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:12:21 GMT, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:

    >>I refuse to reply to this blatant troll.
    >
    >I refuse to reply to this refusal to reply to a blatant troll

    I blatantly reply to this refused troll.

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:44:13 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    >>> What is it with you and the manly juices?
    >>
    >>Well you started it
    >
    > I most certainly did not.

    Did too!
    --
    Steven Ung
  29. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:17:37 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

    >Did too!

    This is where I say "Did not!" and you forget what we were talking
    about...

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:47:34 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    >>> Not according to Luc's calendar. I guess it would take him about two
    >>> days or so.
    >>
    >>Yes, I have great talents like that.
    >
    > I see great things in your future...

    Yes, master yoda
    --
    Steven Ung
  31. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >> > bottles?
    >> > I think you two love birds need to take it to a private chat room
    >> Coming from you, I'll bet you wanna do a threesome.
    >

    > Hey look everyone, he really is gh3y

    I refuse to reply to this agreement to reply to a blatant troll
    --
    Steven Ung
  32. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it
    gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told

    >"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    >
    >> Hey look everyone, he really is gh3y
    >
    >I refuse to reply to this agreement to reply to a blatant troll

    I refuse to reply to this refusal to reply to this agreement to reply to a
    blatant troll.
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
    http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
    -My Diablo 2 Mod
    -My theme song
  33. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:38:32 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
    wrote:
    >This is where I say "Did not!" and you forget what we were talking
    >about...

    What were you talking about again?

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  34. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:06:12 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
    <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

    >>This is where I say "Did not!" and you forget what we were talking
    >>about...
    >
    >What were you talking about again?

    That's for me to know and you to find out.

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  35. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets
    the hose again. It does this whenever it's told

    >On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:12:21 GMT, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:
    >
    >>>I refuse to reply to this blatant troll.
    >>
    >>I refuse to reply to this refusal to reply to a blatant troll
    >
    >I blatantly reply to this refused troll.

    I refuse to reply to this blatant reply to a refused troll who refused to reply
    to this refusal to reply to a blatant troll.
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
    http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
    -My Diablo 2 Mod
    -My theme song
  36. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:35:57 GMT, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:

    >>>I refuse to reply to this refusal to reply to a blatant troll
    >>
    >>I blatantly reply to this refused troll.
    >
    >I refuse to reply to this blatant reply to a refused troll who refused to reply
    >to this refusal to reply to a blatant troll.

    But the refusal to reply to the blatant reply to a refused troll who
    refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a blatant troll is in fact
    a reply, in terms rendering the refusal to reply to the blatant reply
    to a refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a
    blatant troll a reply, making your refusal to reply to the blatant
    reply to a refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply
    to a blatant troll as stated by you as "I refuse to reply to this
    blatant reply to a refused troll who refused to reply to this refusal
    to reply to a blatant troll" a redundancy which I should blatantly
    refuse to reply to, but since I realize that I just did, I, refused,
    blatantly reply to your refusal to reply to the blatant reply to a
    refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a
    blatant troll.

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  37. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    >>>I blatantly reply to this refused troll.
    >>
    >>I refuse to reply to this blatant reply to a refused troll who refused to
    >>reply
    >>to this refusal to reply to a blatant troll.
    >
    > But the refusal to reply to the blatant reply to a refused troll who
    > refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a blatant troll is in fact
    > a reply, in terms rendering the refusal to reply to the blatant reply
    > to a refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a
    > blatant troll a reply, making your refusal to reply to the blatant
    > reply to a refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply
    > to a blatant troll as stated by you as "I refuse to reply to this
    > blatant reply to a refused troll who refused to reply to this refusal
    > to reply to a blatant troll" a redundancy which I should blatantly
    > refuse to reply to, but since I realize that I just did, I, refused,
    > blatantly reply to your refusal to reply to the blatant reply to a
    > refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a
    > blatant troll.

    Yes, Captain Obvious
    --
    Steven Ung
  38. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:45:11 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    > >> Or better yet, more champagne.
    > >
    > >It's amazing you're alive
    >
    > Don't give up hope yet.

    DIE DIE Die die Herrn wurden etwas Wasser trinken.

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  39. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:38:32 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
    > wrote:
    > >This is where I say "Did not!" and you forget what we were talking
    > >about...
    >
    > What were you talking about again?

    Me2

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  40. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message

    > >>Yes, I have great talents like that.
    > >
    > > I see great things in your future...
    >
    > Yes, master yoda

    You wouldn't take his side if you knew what he meant by "great"

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  41. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    > > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    > >> Coming from you, I'll bet you wanna do a threesome.
    > >

    > > Hey look everyone, he really is gh3y
    >
    > I refuse to reply to this agreement to reply to a blatant troll

    I refuse to admit this is a reply of a refusal to this agreement to reply to
    a blatant troll.

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  42. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
    > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> rubs the lotion on it's skin or
    else it
    > gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told
    >
    > >"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> Hey look everyone, he really is gh3y
    > >
    > >I refuse to reply to this agreement to reply to a blatant troll
    >
    > I refuse to reply to this refusal to reply to this agreement to reply to a
    > blatant troll.

    Oh no Stephie - look what you've done

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  43. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    > >> Not according to Luc's calendar. I guess it would take him about two
    > >> days or so.
    > >Yes, I have great talents like that.
    > I see great things in your future...

    Oh noes!!

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  44. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > >> This is my private chat room...
    > >Then encrypt, cause n00bs are listening . . er . . watching .. . er
    reading
    > Our conversation is cryptic by it's very nature...Further encryption
    > would be a redundancy.

    I do not attribute you with enough intelligence to form such an opinion.
    Encryptz0r!

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  45. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message

    > >>I blatantly reply to this refused troll.
    > >
    > >I refuse to reply to this blatant reply to a refused troll who refused to
    reply
    > >to this refusal to reply to a blatant troll.
    >
    > But the refusal to reply to the blatant reply to a refused troll who
    > refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a blatant troll is in fact
    > a reply, in terms rendering the refusal to reply to the blatant reply
    > to a refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a
    > blatant troll a reply, making your refusal to reply to the blatant
    > reply to a refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply
    > to a blatant troll as stated by you as "I refuse to reply to this
    > blatant reply to a refused troll who refused to reply to this refusal
    > to reply to a blatant troll" a redundancy which I should blatantly
    > refuse to reply to, but since I realize that I just did, I, refused,
    > blatantly reply to your refusal to reply to the blatant reply to a
    > refused troll who refused to reply to the refusal to reply to a
    > blatant troll.

    OMFG

    -LTP

    :)
  46. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:10:32 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    >> Our conversation is cryptic by it's very nature...Further encryption
    >> would be a redundancy.
    >
    >I do not attribute you with enough intelligence to form such an opinion.
    >Encryptz0r!

    Attribute this, crypt boy.

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  47. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:09:25 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    >> I refuse to reply to this refusal to reply to this agreement to reply to a
    >> blatant troll.
    >

    >Oh no Stephie - look what you've done

    Do I really have to kill this cascade too?

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  48. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:07:17 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >DIE DIE Die die Herrn wurden etwas Wasser trinken.

    Amerika is wunderbar.

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
    "I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  49. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:10:32 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    > >> Our conversation is cryptic by it's very nature...Further encryption
    > >> would be a redundancy.
    > >
    > >I do not attribute you with enough intelligence to form such an opinion.
    > >Encryptz0r!
    >
    > Attribute this, crypt boy.

    This message may have lost something in the translation

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.

Games Starcraft Video Games