ad: FA Official Starcraft T-Shirt

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:00:13 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>Official whaaat?

Official bootleg T-shirt. Joy.

--
byerstheoblivious

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 03:46:38 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
wrote:
>Official bootleg T-shirt. Joy.

Ah, but it's *the* official bootleg t-shirt. :)

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:04:40 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
<ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

>>Official bootleg T-shirt. Joy.
>
>Ah, but it's *the* official bootleg t-shirt. :)

Well, that changes everything...

*runs off to buy*

--
byerstheoblivious

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:00:13 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
> >Official whaaat?
>
> Official bootleg T-shirt. Joy.

And Spam

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.

> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:04:40 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
> <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:
>
> >>Official bootleg T-shirt. Joy.
> >
> >Ah, but it's *the* official bootleg t-shirt. :)
>
> Well, that changes everything...
>
> *runs off to buy*

Having to snipe kinda kills the mood doesn't it?

--

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> <stevenwoo@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3869570387
>>
>> Official whaaat?
>
> <echo> T-Shirt </echo>

Yes, I know, but isn't he a little bit too late? (Eight years to be exact)

--
Steven Ung

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:55:11 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>>> Official whaaat?
>>
>> <echo> T-Shirt </echo>
>
>Yes, I know, but isn't he a little bit too late? (Eight years to be exact)

Aye. Like I want to spend my hard earned money on 8 years worth of
sweat and BO.

--
byerstheoblivious

> >> <echo> T-Shirt </echo>
> >
> >Yes, I know, but isn't he a little bit too late? (Eight years to be
exact)

> Aye. Like I want to spend my hard earned money on 8 years worth of
> sweat and BO.

LOL

--

> >> Official whaaat?
> > <echo> T-Shirt </echo>
>
> Yes, I know, but isn't he a little bit too late? (Eight years to be exact)

Damn blizzard must have needed 8 years to get it right
--

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> > <echo> T-Shirt </echo>
>>
>> Yes, I know, but isn't he a little bit too late? (Eight years to be
>> exact)
>

> Damn blizzard must have needed 8 years to get it right

I don't mind if it takes them 8 years to build a nuclear reactor plant but 8
years for a bunch of tee shirts?! You gotta be kidding me, right? What a
bull!

*crosses fingers that no one will outbid by US8.10!*
--
Steven Ung

> I don't mind if it takes them 8 years to build a nuclear reactor plant but
8
> years for a bunch of tee shirts?! You gotta be kidding me, right? What a
> bull!
>
> *crosses fingers that no one will outbid by US8.10!*

Sorry t3h auction is mine