Kill Skuls?

Does the Kill Skuls badge exist? Was it temporary? Or was it a joke?

My main doesn't show it in the list, and after stomping ants - I mean,
Skulls - in Perez for 20 minutes, I had no badge and no counter for it.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 29 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 04:06:25 -0000, Shenanigunner
<shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote:

>Does the Kill Skuls badge exist? Was it temporary? Or was it a joke?
>
>My main doesn't show it in the list, and after stomping ants - I mean,
>Skulls - in Perez for 20 minutes, I had no badge and no counter for it.

It exists. Basically involves killing something like 500 Skulls. There
is no progress bar for it.

--
Dark Tyger

Stop the madness! (Marvel Vs Cryptic Studios petition)
http://www.petitiononline.com/marvscoh/petition.html

Hey, everyone else is doing it. Free iPod:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15728814

You need to kill 200 Skull Bosses. Badges require a particular mob of that
alignment.

"Dark Tyger" <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 04:06:25 -0000, Shenanigunner
> <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote:
>
>>Does the Kill Skuls badge exist? Was it temporary? Or was it a joke?
>>
>>My main doesn't show it in the list, and after stomping ants - I mean,
>>Skulls - in Perez for 20 minutes, I had no badge and no counter for it.
>
> It exists. Basically involves killing something like 500 Skulls. There
> is no progress bar for it.
>
> --
> Dark Tyger
>
> Stop the madness! (Marvel Vs Cryptic Studios petition)
> http://www.petitiononline.com/marvscoh/petition.html
>
> Hey, everyone else is doing it. Free iPod:
> http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15728814

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 05:12:53 -0400, "Mike Carlson"
<mikecarlson@wideopenwest.com> wrote:

>You need to kill 200 Skull Bosses. Badges require a particular mob of that
>alignment.

THat's the Bonecrusher badge. Kill Skuls is just Skulls in general.

--

Mike Carlson wrote:
> You need to kill 200 Skull Bosses. Badges require a particular mob of that
> alignment.

No, not for the "Kill Skuls" badge.

You're thinking of the "Bonecrusher" badge, which needs you to kill Bone
Daddies.

--
John Parkinson

Dark Tyger <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote:
>On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 05:12:53 -0400, "Mike Carlson"
><mikecarlson@wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
>>You need to kill 200 Skull Bosses. Badges require a particular mob of that
>>alignment.
>
>And, by the way, it's far less than 200 for that badge. ;)

50 bosses for Bonecrusher, IIRC.

-R

--
Rob Wynne / The Autographed Cat / doc@america.net
http://www.autographedcat.com/ / http://autographedcat.livejournal.com/

Rob Wynne <doc@america.net> wrote:
> 50 bosses for Bonecrusher, IIRC.

I think it was 100; I got that long ago for my two top alts.

I guess I'll go stomp more ants. Between "Burn" on one mob and "Foot
Stomp" on the next, it's at least 30-40 a minute.

Through nonstop street hunting in PI, I have Shen up to 38.65! WHEE! :p

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 29 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= RorShok: Level 18 Natural Scrapper, MA/SR, M =-
-= R A Heinlein: Level 18 Science Controller, Ill/Rad, M =-
-= Always looking for reliable teammates - look me up! =-
-= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-
-= The Keybind & Macro Guide is now available! =-

Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@nodgathspam.kom> wrote:
>Rob Wynne <doc@america.net> wrote:
>> 50 bosses for Bonecrusher, IIRC.
>
>I think it was 100; I got that long ago for my two top alts.

Just looked it up, and you're right. Did it used to be 50, a long time
ago? Been a while since I sent after them on purpose.

-R

--

Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote in

> Does the Kill Skuls badge exist? Was it temporary? Or was it a joke?
>
> My main doesn't show it in the list, and after stomping ants - I mean,
> Skulls - in Perez for 20 minutes, I had no badge and no counter for it.

After it came out, I fired up Hero Stats and went hunting them in PP.

Took 200 Skull Minions.

J Anlee <JanLee@ameritech.net> wrote:
> After it came out, I fired up Hero Stats and went hunting them in PP.
> Took 200 Skull Minions.

Huh. I must not have gotten any data-mined credit for past kills - I know I
must have had at least 50-75, probably more. And stomped at least 100
yesterday. More stomping, I guess...

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 29 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= RorShok: Level 18 Natural Scrapper, MA/SR, M =-
-= R A Heinlein: Level 18 Science Controller, Ill/Rad, M =-
-= Always looking for reliable teammates - look me up! =-
-= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-
-= The Keybind & Macro Guide is now available! =-

Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote:
> Huh. I must not have gotten any data-mined credit for past kills - I
> know I must have had at least 50-75, probably more. And stomped at
> least 100 yesterday. More stomping, I guess...

Shen Kill Skuls. Oog oog.

--

> Huh. I must not have gotten any data-mined credit for past kills - I
> know I must have had at least 50-75, probably more. And stomped at
> least 100 yesterday. More stomping, I guess...

I think because there wasn't a badge for it before, there was not a counter
for it before.

But after I saw someone with it, that's when I went and experimented.