Headset for Motorola V551 (Not Bluetooth)

I have a Motorola BT headset but want to get a standard, wired headset
for backup to keep in the car in case the battery on the BT headsetdies
and I want to make a call. I live in a State where one must drive
hands-free so I always need a headset available. In addition, while the
BT headset is great, it is so light and small, I am afraid of losing
it.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a headset that has good volume,
noise cancelling and will allow for a clean conversation with the
person on the other end?

Thank you in advance for your time.
4 answers Last reply
More about headset motorola v551 bluetooth

    In article <1106318125.150212.324170@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    "Compulady" <compulady@softhome.net> wrote:

    > I have a Motorola BT headset but want to get a standard, wired headset
    > for backup to keep in the car in case the battery on the BT headsetdies
    > and I want to make a call. I live in a State where one must drive
    > hands-free so I always need a headset available. In addition, while the
    > BT headset is great, it is so light and small, I am afraid of losing
    > it.

    Mototrla Bluetooth Headsets come with a lanyard for keeping it around
    your neck and not likely to be lost.

    Only the 820 comes with the lanyard.

    Compulady wrote:

    > Only the 820 comes with the lanyard.

    Huh? Myself and several friends have all purchased the HS810, and all
    came with a neck lanyard - mine was promptly adopted by the cat for his
    newest toy. :)

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    My error -- only the HS810 comes with the lanyard. I have the HS820
    which doesn't have the lanyard.

Cingular Gaming Headsets Motorola Bluetooth Internet Service Providers