Headset for Motorola V551 (Not Bluetooth)

I have a Motorola BT headset but want to get a standard, wired headset
for backup to keep in the car in case the battery on the BT headsetdies
and I want to make a call. I live in a State where one must drive
hands-free so I always need a headset available. In addition, while the
BT headset is great, it is so light and small, I am afraid of losing
it.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a headset that has good volume,
noise cancelling and will allow for a clean conversation with the
person on the other end?

Thank you in advance for your time.

In article <1106318125.150212.324170@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
"Compulady" <compulady@softhome.net> wrote:

> I have a Motorola BT headset but want to get a standard, wired headset
> for backup to keep in the car in case the battery on the BT headsetdies
> and I want to make a call. I live in a State where one must drive
> hands-free so I always need a headset available. In addition, while the
> BT headset is great, it is so light and small, I am afraid of losing
> it.

Mototrla Bluetooth Headsets come with a lanyard for keeping it around
your neck and not likely to be lost.

Only the 820 comes with the lanyard.
> In article <1106318125.150212.324170@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
> "Compulady" <compulady@softhome.net> wrote:
>
> > I have a Motorola BT headset but want to get a standard, wired headset
> > for backup to keep in the car in case the battery on the BT headsetdies
> > and I want to make a call. I live in a State where one must drive
> > hands-free so I always need a headset available. In addition, while the
> > BT headset is great, it is so light and small, I am afraid of losing
> > it.
>
> Mototrla Bluetooth Headsets come with a lanyard for keeping it around
> your neck and not likely to be lost.

Jer

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2004

Compulady wrote:

> Only the 820 comes with the lanyard.

Huh? Myself and several friends have all purchased the HS810, and all
came with a neck lanyard - mine was promptly adopted by the cat for his
newest toy. :)

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'

My error -- only the HS810 comes with the lanyard. I have the HS820
which doesn't have the lanyard.