Sign in with
Your question

SWITCHED FROM XP TO VISTA NOW NO HP SCANNER

Last response: in Windows Vista
October 28, 2011 12:04:49 AM

Hello,
I HAVE JUST SWITCHED FROM XP TO VISTA. .NOW I HAVE NO WAY TO SCAN WITH MY HP ALL-IN-ONE 1315XI PRINTER?

More about : switched vista scanner

October 28, 2011 12:16:11 AM

Update drivers, look for the printer driver. Could you please help me on my post.
October 28, 2011 12:18:08 AM

Help, desktop troubles. That is my post. PS: look it up on the HP site and download the driver for your device.
Related resources
October 28, 2011 11:27:07 AM

Painis Cupcake said:
Update drivers, look for the printer driver. Could you please help me on my post.

I DID INSTALL THE DRIVER . . BUT I SEE NO BUTTON ?. .NO WAY TO IMPORT OR SCAN? I DID TRY TO PRINTWITH THE VISTA DRIVER BUT THE PRINTING WAS VERY POOR ALSO . .. VISTA. .. BAH HUMBUG ! I AM SO SORRY I LOST MY WIN XP !

THANKS ANYWAY . . . AND YOUR PROBLEM IS WHAT?
November 5, 2011 2:30:01 AM

JERRYUUC said:
I DID INSTALL THE DRIVER . . BUT I SEE NO BUTTON ?. .NO WAY TO IMPORT OR SCAN? I DID TRY TO PRINTWITH THE VISTA DRIVER BUT THE PRINTING WAS VERY POOR ALSO . .. VISTA. .. BAH HUMBUG ! I AM SO SORRY I LOST MY WIN XP !

THANKS ANYWAY . . . AND YOUR PROBLEM IS WHAT?

Did u install the whole package?

Driver - Product Installation Software (‏1)
» HP Full Feature Software and Drivers
2009-09-03 , Version:080.001.237.001, 163.28M
This download includes the HP Full Feature Software and Drivers. The Full Feature Software solution supplies full access to the many features of the All-in-One device and is intended for Users who ...

It is in there...
!