SWITCHED FROM XP TO VISTA NOW NO HP SCANNER

Hello,
I HAVE JUST SWITCHED FROM XP TO VISTA. .NOW I HAVE NO WAY TO SCAN WITH MY HP ALL-IN-ONE 1315XI PRINTER?
5 answers Last reply
More about switched vista scanner
  1. Update drivers, look for the printer driver. Could you please help me on my post.
  2. Help, desktop troubles. That is my post. PS: look it up on the HP site and download the driver for your device.
  3. Painis Cupcake said:
    Update drivers, look for the printer driver. Could you please help me on my post.

I DID INSTALL THE DRIVER . . BUT I SEE NO BUTTON ?. .NO WAY TO IMPORT OR SCAN? I DID TRY TO PRINTWITH THE VISTA DRIVER BUT THE PRINTING WAS VERY POOR ALSO . .. VISTA. .. BAH HUMBUG ! I AM SO SORRY I LOST MY WIN XP !

THANKS ANYWAY . . . AND YOUR PROBLEM IS WHAT?
  4. JERRYUUC said:
    I DID INSTALL THE DRIVER . . BUT I SEE NO BUTTON ?. .NO WAY TO IMPORT OR SCAN? I DID TRY TO PRINTWITH THE VISTA DRIVER BUT THE PRINTING WAS VERY POOR ALSO . .. VISTA. .. BAH HUMBUG ! I AM SO SORRY I LOST MY WIN XP !

THANKS ANYWAY . . . AND YOUR PROBLEM IS WHAT?

Did u install the whole package?

Driver - Product Installation Software (‏1)
    » HP Full Feature Software and Drivers
    2009-09-03 , Version:080.001.237.001, 163.28M
    This download includes the HP Full Feature Software and Drivers. The Full Feature Software solution supplies full access to the many features of the All-in-One device and is intended for Users who ...

It is in there...
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Windows XP Hewlett Packard Scanners Windows Vista