Microsoft Explains Windows Vista Name

July 24, 2005 4:58:54 PM

With the announcement of Longhorn's official name, Microsoft has left
many users asking: Why Windows Vista?

Details at:
http://www.vistaarticles.com/articles/8/1/Microsoft-Exp...
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 6:05:23 PM

Hi Rick,

Sorry, I don't have any advertisers on VistaArticles.com , and I don't
plan to have anytime soon. :-)

Rick "Nutcase" Rogers wrote:
> Trying hard to drive up traffic for your advertisers, aren't you?
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 6:58:30 PM

Windows Vista is all over TV, websites etc... and I'm sure people would
like to know where / how to get it, and more information about it.

That's why I made VistaArticles.com - All you wanted to know about
Windows Vista!

Rick "Nutcase" Rogers wrote:
> Then your goal for posting unofficial information is....?
July 24, 2005 7:18:38 PM

adamfletcherone@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi Rick,
>
> Sorry, I don't have any advertisers on VistaArticles.com , and I don't
> plan to have anytime soon.

Then why are you spam-vertising your web site in several completely
unrelated Usenet groups?

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 9:32:38 PM

Then your goal for posting unofficial information is....?

Oh, and by the way, in reference to one of your other posts, MSDN
subscribers only have access to the pre-release version of Longhorn that is
missing much of the new user UI, and is meant only for developers. There is
nothing available as yet to subscribers for the upcoming beta (which is
several generations beyond the Winhec prerelease). At most, subscribers
*may* (but not necessarily) get access to a release candidate, but there are
no guarantees. As to recommending signing up for the beta, that is best left
to those who are willing to risk their machines and data, can put in the
time to actively participate, and has enough knowledge to bug a system - a
home user who is not willing to periodically format and clean install the
system should *not* apply for this. Beta's, especially early on, can totally
hose a system.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

<adamfletcherone@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Rick,
>
> Sorry, I don't have any advertisers on VistaArticles.com , and I don't
> plan to have anytime soon. :-)
>
> Rick "Nutcase" Rogers wrote:
>> Trying hard to drive up traffic for your advertisers, aren't you?

Anonymous
July 25, 2005 1:40:21 AM

Then they should go to the source:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.mspx

--

> Windows Vista is all over TV, websites etc... and I'm sure people would
> like to know where / how to get it, and more information about it.
>
> That's why I made VistaArticles.com - All you wanted to know about
> Windows Vista!
>

> Rick "Nutcase" Rogers wrote:
>> Then your goal for posting unofficial information is....?

July 25, 2005 12:01:08 PM

adamfletcherone@gmail.com wrote:
> Windows Vista is all over TV, websites etc... and I'm sure people
> would like to know where / how to get it, and more information about
> it.
>
> That's why I made VistaArticles.com - All you wanted to know about
> Windows Vista!

I don't care to know Jack about it at this time.

--
Mike Pawlak
Anonymous

I would think that before long, you will be hearing from Microsoft
concerning copyright violations after they visit your web site.

!