Aureal Vortex Driver AU8820B2

Where can I download an XP driver for the Aureal Vortex Driver AU8820B2 sound card? :whistle:
5 answers Last reply
More about aureal vortex driver au8820b2
  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aureal_Semiconductor
    Aureal is bankrupted.

    http://web.archive.org/web/20001002132549/support.aureal.com/
    No available drivers for XP.

    Recommend buying a new sound card.
  2. Thanks for your reply Gandalf. I had come to the same conclusion.

    I'm trying to fix up an old computer for a friend, and keep his costs down, but I have a new sound card on the shelf I can put in and he won't notice the difference.

    LOL

    Thanks again.
  3. Gandalf said:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aureal_Semiconductor
    Aureal is bankrupted.

    http://web.archive.org/web/20001002132549/support.aureal.com/
    No available drivers for XP.

    Recommend buying a new sound card.


    "Aureal is bankrupted."

    That is why I will never buy a Creative product where the only way they can compete is to sue the competitor out of existence.
  4. johnnieq said:
    Where can I download an XP driver for the Aureal Vortex Driver AU8820B2 sound card? :whistle:



    Is there a compatible driver for Aureal Vortex8830 that will work.
  5. robertt_99 said:
    Is there a compatible driver for Aureal Vortex8830 that will work.

    I never found one. I gave up and installed a new sound card.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Download Windows XP Sound Cards