Using map from replay in a game

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hi,

I have a replay (.rep file) of an old game played on a particular map, but no
longer have the original scm file it was played on. Is there any way to use
the replay of a game played on that map to "extract" another copy of the scm
file?

Thanks,

Christian

"Christian Brown" <christianbrown@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a replay (.rep file) of an old game played on a particular map, but
no
> longer have the original scm file it was played on. Is there any way to
use
> the replay of a game played on that map to "extract" another copy of the
scm
> file?

Not that I know of :(

Sorry

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.