Sign in with
Your question

Software reboot when connection lost

Last response: in Windows XP
June 9, 2010 11:54:35 AM

Hi, is there a software who make reboot when my connection is lost ? (too complicate to explain why..)

Thank's in advance ;-)
June 9, 2010 8:05:17 PM

No. But maybe you should explain why, maybe the forum has a better solution than rebooting.
June 9, 2010 10:47:06 PM

soundguruman said:
No. But maybe you should explain why, maybe the forum has a better solution than rebooting.

I can try but generally moderator remove my post before read it to the end..

Well i try so.., i get connection lost using torrent client BUT for legal use : i download only at www.dimeadozen.org/ for bootleg, they remove a shared file even if only one track are also on a CD, i never had any problem like that since i install SP2 (which i need to install Adobe CS3) , i tested the software who remove the limit of SP2 (10 connection only to 50 or 100) i changed many time the max speed both for download and upload on all torrent client i used, noyhing change, i get disconnected after sometime 2 min or.. 30 min....

Related resources
June 9, 2010 11:38:58 PM

Perhaps you would like to set the system back to the time before you installed SP2
click start
click all programs
click accessories
click system tools
click system restore
check the box that says restore my computer to an earlier time, click next
select a bold date on the calender, a date before the problem started, click next
follow through with the restore directions
restart the computer after it finishes
if the system restore does not work, select an even earlier bold date on the calender and repeat the procedure
try this with at least four earlier dates before giving up and trying something else

June 10, 2010 10:13:18 AM

i have SP2 since 8 months and unfortunatelly i can't install Adobe CS3 without SP2, and i Need CS3 for my job :ange: 

soundguruman said:
Perhaps you would like to set the system back to the time before you installed SP2
click start
click all programs
click accessories
click system tools
click system restore
check the box that says restore my computer to an earlier time, click next
select a bold date on the calender, a date before the problem started, click next
follow through with the restore directions
restart the computer after it finishes
if the system restore does not work, select an even earlier bold date on the calender and repeat the procedure
try this with at least four earlier dates before giving up and trying something else

June 11, 2010 9:02:16 PM

well then, with SP2 you do your job, but you cant download what you want to.
June 13, 2010 8:08:57 AM

That's what i do..

So nobody know a software who can make reboot a PC when connection is lost ?.... :( 
!