North Korea has nukes

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:57:06 +1300, Spyderizer <no@spam.com> wrote:
>http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-koreanukes11feb11,1,2300995.story?coll=la-headlines-world&ctrack=1&cset=true
>
>North Korea has built it's first nuke. More are on the way after it
>builds more supply depots. South Korea prepares zerg rush in response.

They need more CC's with attached nuke silos, then they need to make
some ghosts too...

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:57:06 +1300, Spyderizer <no@spam.com> wrote:
>
>http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-koreanukes11feb11,1,230
0995.story?coll=la-headlines-world&ctrack=1&cset=true

> >North Korea has built it's first nuke. More are on the way after it
> >builds more supply depots. South Korea prepares zerg rush in response.
>
> They need more CC's with attached nuke silos, then they need to make
> some ghosts too...

Don't worry, with homeland security the way it is in the US, George Bush has
implanted a detector in every civilian.

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.

Spyderizer wrote:

> http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-koreanukes11feb11,1,2300995.story?coll=la-headlines-world&ctrack=1&cset=true
>

> North Korea has built it's first nuke. More are on the way after it
> builds more supply depots. South Korea prepares zerg rush in response.

And exactly why would anyone think they did not have them already? That
'Jack' fellow quoted in the article seemed to think they already had
nuclear weapons material, and we know they have missiles.

Seems several people quoted in the article want proof ... I'm betting
Seoul would rather just believe it (than witness a few funny looking
clouds on the horizon). Maybe they could just fire a weapon at Pearl
Harbour. Seemed to convince the USA the last time they doubted an Asian
powers abilities. Didn't NK claim it could missile the east coast of the
USA over a year ago? It also seems rice needs to think before she speaks...

--
Lord Phorse
Remove the number(s) from the email address

"Lord Phorse" <zilaxian-shaman1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> USA over a year ago? It also seems rice needs to think before she
speaks...

Don't worry. Republicans are all about missle defense.

And Pearl Harbor? Do you remember what happened last time somebody messed
with that?

Nobody wants nuclear war.

--

"Spyderizer" <no@spam.com> wrote in message news:420c8f83$1@clear.net.nz...
> http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-koreanukes11feb11,1,2300995.story?coll=la-headlines-world&ctrack=1&cset=true
>
> North Korea has built it's first nuke. More are on the way after it builds
> more supply depots. South Korea prepares zerg rush in response.

In case you've forgotten, we've established and defined a "rush" as anything
that happens 5 minutes from the start of a game. Ability to get nukes 5
minutes into a game is.... ugh... well you know.... UMS :)
--
Steven Ung

Luc The Perverse wrote:

> "Lord Phorse" <zilaxian-shaman1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>USA over a year ago? It also seems rice needs to think before she
>
> speaks...
>

> Don't worry. Republicans are all about missle defense.

I thought they all were, since the 'Star Wars' thing Reagan was all
gibbery about.

> And Pearl Harbor? Do you remember what happened last time somebody messed
> with that?

Yes. Which is why I mentioned it. It took that for the US to get
involved in the pacific. Not SEA, not Australia. US soil. Maybe if they
just sent a missile to drop in a bit off the east coast.

> Nobody wants nuclear war.

I did not say a nuclear missile, did I? Just a missile. No payload
necessary to make the point. It is assumed (or known) that they have
weapons grade nuclear material, and they say they have missiles that can
get to the USA. Since this is unproven, it is not believed. What proof
is wanted? A test like in Pakistan & India for the nuclear material, and
a launch of a very long range missile?

As I said, I'd wager South K is more comfortable with believing them and
trying to do something about it, rather than calling them liars and all
sorts of nasty names, and trying to do something about their
armaments.... Which seems to be at least part of the US approach.

--

> > Don't worry. Republicans are all about missle defense.
>
> I thought they all were, since the 'Star Wars' thing Reagan was all
> gibbery about.

And note his affiliation.

> Yes. Which is why I mentioned it. It took that for the US to get
> involved in the pacific. Not SEA, not Australia. US soil. Maybe if they
> just sent a missile to drop in a bit off the east coast.

Nobody needs to give George Dubya Bush another reason to go spend billions
of dollars killing people.

> > Nobody wants nuclear war.
>
> I did not say a nuclear missile, did I? Just a missile.

Oh blah.

> No payload
> necessary to make the point.

Yup. That would be very intelligent.

> It is assumed (or known) that they have
> weapons grade nuclear material, and they say they have missiles that can
> get to the USA. Since this is unproven, it is not believed. What proof
> is wanted? A test like in Pakistan & India for the nuclear material, and
> a launch of a very long range missile?

Perhaps you should rule a country . . . for a very brief period of time.
The logic of your arguments will make you popular immediately.

--

Luc The Perverse wrote:

> "Lord Phorse" <zilaxian-shaman1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>>Don't worry. Republicans are all about missle defense.
>>
>>I thought they all were, since the 'Star Wars' thing Reagan was all
>>gibbery about.
>

> And note his affiliation.

Um, repub? All the same to us Non US peeps... and apparently a lot of
analysts in the US.

>>Yes. Which is why I mentioned it. It took that for the US to get
>>involved in the pacific. Not SEA, not Australia. US soil. Maybe if they
>>just sent a missile to drop in a bit off the east coast.
>

> Nobody needs to give George Dubya Bush another reason to go spend billions
> of dollars killing people.

This is true. He seems to want reasons NOT to attack. Quite happy to
attack on the basis of false information...

>>>Nobody wants nuclear war.
>>
>>I did not say a nuclear missile, did I? Just a missile.
>
> Oh blah.
>
>>No payload
>>necessary to make the point.
>
> Yup. That would be very intelligent.

OK, so a payload of cow dung, or some other thing that will more piss
people off than kill them.

>>It is assumed (or known) that they have
>>weapons grade nuclear material, and they say they have missiles that can
>>get to the USA. Since this is unproven, it is not believed. What proof
>>is wanted? A test like in Pakistan & India for the nuclear material, and
>>a launch of a very long range missile?
>

> Perhaps you should rule a country . . . for a very brief period of time.
> The logic of your arguments will make you popular immediately.

Might be fun. You want the defence ministry?