what device is it? what kind of file is it? is the security setup correctly on these devices? Can you drag the file to the computer then to the other device?
- The target device is an external hard disk (WD My Book 1140 - 3 Tb as target)
- The files I tried copying to that device are AVI, TXT files
- All security functions are well activated
- I can't drag any file to WD My Book 1140 from any other place in my computer without getting the error message "A write error occurred. Détail of the message: Win32 error : 87 Incorrect parameter."
- I can't paste any file to WD My Book 1140 copied from any other place in my computer without getting the same error message
- However, using Adobe Media Encoder, I can write all AVI files to the WD My Book 1140