So this is what you sniveling cretins are without me...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

....worthless, as expected. Please, oh dear AGSC, tell me what the
weather's like six feet under? Fear not though, my minions, for your
glorious king has returned. Bow before me and worship me as I am to be
worshipped...

....and I see from the January stats that James had made a brief
appearance in my absence. Apparently I picked the perfect time to mess
up my computer and practice the artform of laziness. Oh happy day.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 03:30:34 GMT, sven the unpleasant
<wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote:

>...worthless, as expected. Please, oh dear AGSC, tell me what the
>weather's like six feet under? Fear not though, my minions, for your
>glorious king has returned. Bow before me and worship me as I am to be
>worshipped...

Nah, maybe later.

>...and I see from the January stats that James had made a brief
>appearance in my absence. Apparently I picked the perfect time to mess
>up my computer and practice the artform of laziness. Oh happy day.

Bah, who cares about this James fella?

--
byerstheoblivious

"sven the unpleasant" <wouldntyou@liketoknow.com> wrote in message
> ...worthless, as expected. Please, oh dear AGSC, tell me what the
> weather's like six feet under? Fear not though, my minions, for your
> glorious king has returned. Bow before me and worship me as I am to be
> worshipped...
>
> ...and I see from the January stats that James had made a brief
> appearance in my absence. Apparently I picked the perfect time to mess
> up my computer and practice the artform of laziness. Oh happy day.

You clearly have an overinflated ego

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.