Closed Solved

Sony crx320ee driver download

Do any driver's exist for this drive ?
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about sony crx320ee driver download
  1. Best answer
    John413 said:
    Do any driver's exist for this drive ?

Drivers for this device install automatically in Windows, with No extra software. Also Win7 compatible.

Problem ? Delete the driver in device manager reboot, & Windows should install a compatible driver.
  2. Thank You very much ! This is the best solution ordinarily as my friend's will concur > However, the drive started to work and is now visible, After conecting my USB external Hard Drive ! The cdr/dvd has been 'hi-jacked' by this external hard-drive ?! Very strange...
  3. John413 said:
    Thank You very much ! This is the best solution ordinarily as my friend's will concur > However, the drive started to work and is now visible, After conecting my USB external Hard Drive ! The cdr/dvd has been 'hi-jacked' by this external hard-drive ?! Very strange...

Then I suggest you start anti virus & anti malware scans.
    Be sure to use malwarebytes free scanner also !
  4. Best answer selected by John413.
  5. ksiemb said:
    Drivers for this device install automatically in Windows, with No extra software. Also Win7 compatible.

Problem ? Delete the driver in device manager reboot, & Windows should install a compatible driver.

Good answer.But somehow the driver ended up on my external HD !!!Random solution?
  6. Maybe it just downloaded to the external HDD, but it is most likely installed in the C:| drive.

Could that be the case?
  7. That's it, After several week's it started to work. Thank's
  8. Well, good for u John413 : )
  9. This topic has been closed by Nikorr.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Download Sony Windows Vista