reduce the length of my all progs menu

How can i create folders to put specific types of progs inside them as my all
progs from the start menu is too long and needs tidying up i.e put
photographic applications all together in one folder. thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about reduce length progs menu

    In news:CE626DC9-1722-4513-90FA-3343070631A8@microsoft.com,
    southern_clansman <southernclansman@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to
    say:

    > How can i create folders to put specific types of progs inside them
    > as my all progs from the start menu is too long and needs tidying up
    > i.e put photographic applications all together in one folder.
    > thanks

    You can put them here:

    C:\Documents and Settings\<your account name>\Start Menu\Programs

    If you're not the only user of the PC and don't mind sharing you can put
    them here:

    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs

    Galen

    without them."

    Sherlock Holmes

    > In news:CE626DC9-1722-4513-90FA-3343070631A8@microsoft.com,
    > southern_clansman <southernclansman@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to
    > say:
    >
    >> How can i create folders to put specific types of progs inside them
    >> as my all progs from the start menu is too long and needs tidying up
    >> i.e put photographic applications all together in one folder.
    >> thanks

    Right-click the start button and select Open (or Open All Users). This will
    open your personal start menu (or all user's start menu) in Windows Explorer
    where you can create and modify sub-folders to your heart's content.

Start Menu Microsoft Windows XP