Download Blu Ray DVD Player free

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

When I purchased my ASUS Blu Ray player for the computer that I just built for my Niece, it did not come with ANY software. Any Ideas where I might find a Player that is compatible with Windows 7 and Media Player?

thank you for your Help!!

Brett

When I purchased my ASUS Blu Ray player for the computer that I just built for my Niece, it did not come with ANY software. Any Ideas where I might find a Player that is compatible with Windows 7 and Media Player?

Brett

You got ripped off. That's like buying a new car and not getting the keys.
Send it back. Get an LG blu-ray player/burner.. it comes with PowerDVD and a pretty decent suite of CD/DVD/Blu-Ray burning tools.

Brett

Did you get an OEM version with no software? Quite a few of the very cheapest available drives are just bare bones units with just the drive. Not an issue here, you just got the wrong thing for what you needed.

Try VLC Media Player, although I am not sure if it plays Blu Ray. Or you can return the drive you got and get a full retail box.

Status
Not open for further replies.