Let's try this again

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.

Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
only have this dead morno norwegian.
--
This signature is printed in 100% recycleable bits.
nick: OverWind[NaNo]

"The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
> Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
>
> Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
> E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
> only have this dead morno norwegian.

European players don't interact with American players?

Talk about gh3y!

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:48:53 +0100, The Vicious OverWind
<overwind@nano.dk> wrote:
>Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
>
>Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
>E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
>only have this dead morno norwegian.

LOL. I'd be glad to do that, uh, if someone paid for me to play. :)

Oh wait... I don't really have any time to play anymore with my job &
school & stuff... sorry. Maybe over the summer. :)

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

<overwind@nano.dk> wrote:

>Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
>
>Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
>E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
>only have this dead morno norwegian.

Nono, I am *un*dead!
There is a difference...I, uh, smell nicer...

--
byerstheoblivious

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:48:53 +0100, The Vicious OverWind
> <overwind@nano.dk> wrote:
>
> >Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
> >
> >Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
> >E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
> >only have this dead morno norwegian.
>
> Nono, I am *un*dead!
> There is a difference...I, uh, smell nicer...

I'm sensing some hostility

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
> Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
>
> Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
> E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
> only have this dead morno norwegian.

For your information bucko, that morno norwegian is saying that you can't
make up your damn mind.
--
Steven Ung

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:48:53 +0100, The Vicious OverWind
>> <overwind@nano.dk> wrote:
>>
>> >Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
>> >
>> >Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
>> >E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
>> >only have this dead morno norwegian.
>>
>> Nono, I am *un*dead!
>> There is a difference...I, uh, smell nicer...
>
> I'm sensing some hostility

It must be due to the number of losses or some inane, similar logic.

--
Steven Ung

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:48:53 +0100, The Vicious OverWind
> <overwind@nano.dk> wrote:
>>Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
>>
>>Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
>>E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
>>only have this dead morno norwegian.
>
> LOL. I'd be glad to do that, uh, if someone paid for me to play. :)

If you manage to find a 'sugar daddy', please do let me know.

> Oh wait... I don't really have any time to play anymore with my job &
> school & stuff... sorry. Maybe over the summer. :)

If I'm not mistaken, you're the only person here that is still at skool.
--
Steven Ung

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:09:28 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>If you manage to find a 'sugar daddy', please do let me know.

I though Ovie was supposed to be getting rich with his nano stuff...

>If I'm not mistaken, you're the only person here that is still at skool.

Andrew mentioned being a uni frosh too... (Graduating class of '04,
baby!) I'm not sure if he counts as a person, though. ;)

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:56:29 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
<ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

>>Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
>>E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
>>only have this dead morno norwegian.
>
>LOL. I'd be glad to do that, uh, if someone paid for me to play. :)
>
>Oh wait... I don't really have any time to play anymore with my job &
>school & stuff... sorry. Maybe over the summer. :)

You got a job?
Pfft. You just gotta prioritize.

--
byerstheoblivious

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:33:23 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
wrote:
>You got a job?
>Pfft. You just gotta prioritize.

Um, I am. :)

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:06:51 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>> Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
>> E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
>> only have this dead morno norwegian.
>
>For your information bucko, that morno norwegian is saying that you can't
>make up your damn mind.

Well, he has now. After careful consideration, he's reached the
conclusion that he is a troll. Which is something the rest of us have
known for a very long time.

--
byerstheoblivious

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:33:16 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
<ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

>>You got a job?
>>Pfft. You just gotta prioritize.
>
>Um, I am. :)

Obviously not correctly. :p

--
byerstheoblivious

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:17:58 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
wrote:
>Obviously not correctly. :p

Well... if I don't have a job, then I wouldn't have enough money to
pay for WoW anyway. If I flunk out of school, I'll be a bum the rest
of my life. I think I'm prioritizing just fine. :)

--

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> "The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
> > Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
> >
> > Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
> > E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
> > only have this dead morno norwegian.
>
> For your information bucko, that morno norwegian is saying that you can't
> make up your damn mind.

You two don't seem to be getting along very well

--

> > I'm sensing some hostility
> It must be due to the number of losses or some inane, similar logic.

Blame the Opera browser. This will piss Moen off.

--

> If I'm not mistaken, you're the only person here that is still at skool.

I'm in a dorm room right now. Moving away in a few days, but you know!

--

> >If you manage to find a 'sugar daddy', please do let me know.
>
> I though Ovie was supposed to be getting rich with his nano stuff...

He doesn't like boys. I've checked

> >If I'm not mistaken, you're the only person here that is still at skool.
>
> Andrew mentioned being a uni frosh too... (Graduating class of '04,
> baby!) I'm not sure if he counts as a person, though. ;)

LOL

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 02:24:55 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>I'm in a dorm room right now. Moving away in a few days, but you know!

A dorm? with your wife or...?

That explains the @usu.edu domain in your e-mail, though.

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
> Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
>
> Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
> E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
> only have this dead morno norwegian.

Hmmm...
Let me see - Lag to europe (www.yahoo.co.uk) given no data from my end -
400ms. Lag once downloading starts - Ping request timeout. Add possiblity of
data exceeding the capabilities of my 56k, Limited time and not wanting to
have many finanicial commitments equals imposiblity of playing WoW on Europe
servers.

Please note the chances of me even playing on the US Servers is not likely
either.
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

"Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
> Please note the chances of me even playing on the US Servers is not likely
> either.

The euro is rather strong against the dollar right now. That ~should~ make
it more expensive to play the european version . . . right?

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:04:25 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
<ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

>Well... if I don't have a job, then I wouldn't have enough money to
>pay for WoW anyway. If I flunk out of school, I'll be a bum the rest
>of my life. I think I'm prioritizing just fine. :)

But...but...being a bum is underrated!

--
byerstheoblivious

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:47:53 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
wrote:
>But...but...being a bum is underrated!

It is?

Well, if I were a bum, I'd have to pawn my computer for food, and have
a bunch of dead end minimum wage jobs for the rest of my life,
possibly working my way up the corporate ladder to become a manager at
McDonald's... that sounds like a wonderful life.....

--

> On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:17:58 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
> wrote:
>>Obviously not correctly. :p
>
> Well... if I don't have a job, then I wouldn't have enough money to
> pay for WoW anyway. If I flunk out of school, I'll be a bum the rest
> of my life.

.... and then and only then you can rely on your dad ;)

> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> If I'm not mistaken, you're the only person here that is still at skool.
>
> I'm in a dorm room right now. Moving away in a few days, but you know!

People stays in a dorm room because they're studying, you.... hah!

--
Steven Ung