Let's try this again

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.

Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
only have this dead morno norwegian.
--
This signature is printed in 100% recycleable bits.
nick: OverWind[NaNo]

    "The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
    > Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
    >
    > Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
    > E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
    > only have this dead morno norwegian.

    European players don't interact with American players?

    Talk about gh3y!

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:48:53 +0100, The Vicious OverWind
    <overwind@nano.dk> wrote:
    >Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
    >
    >Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
    >E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
    >only have this dead morno norwegian.

    LOL. I'd be glad to do that, uh, if someone paid for me to play. :)

    Oh wait... I don't really have any time to play anymore with my job &
    school & stuff... sorry. Maybe over the summer. :)

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    <overwind@nano.dk> wrote:

    >Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
    >
    >Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
    >E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
    >only have this dead morno norwegian.

    Nono, I am *un*dead!
    There is a difference...I, uh, smell nicer...

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:48:53 +0100, The Vicious OverWind
    > <overwind@nano.dk> wrote:
    >
    > >Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
    > >
    > >Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
    > >E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
    > >only have this dead morno norwegian.
    >
    > Nono, I am *un*dead!
    > There is a difference...I, uh, smell nicer...

    I'm sensing some hostility

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
    > Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
    >
    > Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
    > E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
    > only have this dead morno norwegian.

    For your information bucko, that morno norwegian is saying that you can't
    make up your damn mind.
    --
    Steven Ung
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    > "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:48:53 +0100, The Vicious OverWind
    >> <overwind@nano.dk> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
    >> >
    >> >Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
    >> >E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
    >> >only have this dead morno norwegian.
    >>
    >> Nono, I am *un*dead!
    >> There is a difference...I, uh, smell nicer...
    >
    > I'm sensing some hostility

    It must be due to the number of losses or some inane, similar logic.

    --
    Steven Ung
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:48:53 +0100, The Vicious OverWind
    > <overwind@nano.dk> wrote:
    >>Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
    >>
    >>Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
    >>E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
    >>only have this dead morno norwegian.
    >
    > LOL. I'd be glad to do that, uh, if someone paid for me to play. :)

    If you manage to find a 'sugar daddy', please do let me know.

    > Oh wait... I don't really have any time to play anymore with my job &
    > school & stuff... sorry. Maybe over the summer. :)

    If I'm not mistaken, you're the only person here that is still at skool.
    --
    Steven Ung
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:09:28 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >If you manage to find a 'sugar daddy', please do let me know.

    I though Ovie was supposed to be getting rich with his nano stuff...

    >If I'm not mistaken, you're the only person here that is still at skool.

    Andrew mentioned being a uni frosh too... (Graduating class of '04,
    baby!) I'm not sure if he counts as a person, though. ;)

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
    "I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:56:29 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
    <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

    >>Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
    >>E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
    >>only have this dead morno norwegian.
    >
    >LOL. I'd be glad to do that, uh, if someone paid for me to play. :)
    >
    >Oh wait... I don't really have any time to play anymore with my job &
    >school & stuff... sorry. Maybe over the summer. :)

    You got a job?
    Pfft. You just gotta prioritize.

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:33:23 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
    wrote:
    >You got a job?
    >Pfft. You just gotta prioritize.

    Um, I am. :)

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
    "I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:06:51 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

    >> Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
    >> E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
    >> only have this dead morno norwegian.
    >
    >For your information bucko, that morno norwegian is saying that you can't
    >make up your damn mind.

    Well, he has now. After careful consideration, he's reached the
    conclusion that he is a troll. Which is something the rest of us have
    known for a very long time.

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:33:16 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
    <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

    >>You got a job?
    >>Pfft. You just gotta prioritize.
    >
    >Um, I am. :)

    Obviously not correctly. :P

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:17:58 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
    wrote:
    >Obviously not correctly. :P

    Well... if I don't have a job, then I wouldn't have enough money to
    pay for WoW anyway. If I flunk out of school, I'll be a bum the rest
    of my life. I think I'm prioritizing just fine. :)

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
    "I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    > "The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
    > > Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
    > >
    > > Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
    > > E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
    > > only have this dead morno norwegian.
    >
    > For your information bucko, that morno norwegian is saying that you can't
    > make up your damn mind.

    You two don't seem to be getting along very well

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > > I'm sensing some hostility
    > It must be due to the number of losses or some inane, similar logic.

    Blame the Opera browser. This will piss Moen off.

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > If I'm not mistaken, you're the only person here that is still at skool.

    I'm in a dorm room right now. Moving away in a few days, but you know!

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > >If you manage to find a 'sugar daddy', please do let me know.
    >
    > I though Ovie was supposed to be getting rich with his nano stuff...

    He doesn't like boys. I've checked

    > >If I'm not mistaken, you're the only person here that is still at skool.
    >
    > Andrew mentioned being a uni frosh too... (Graduating class of '04,
    > baby!) I'm not sure if he counts as a person, though. ;)

    LOL

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 02:24:55 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >I'm in a dorm room right now. Moving away in a few days, but you know!

    A dorm? with your wife or...?

    That explains the @usu.edu domain in your e-mail, though.

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
    "I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "The Vicious OverWind" <overwind@nano.dk> wrote in message
    > Sheesh, Mozilla's news reader ain't really the best in the world.
    >
    > Oh well... How about everyone in here sells their US version of WoW on
    > E-Bay and buy the European version and go keep me company? - Right now I
    > only have this dead morno norwegian.

    Hmmm...
    Let me see - Lag to europe (www.yahoo.co.uk) given no data from my end -
    400ms. Lag once downloading starts - Ping request timeout. Add possiblity of
    data exceeding the capabilities of my 56k, Limited time and not wanting to
    have many finanicial commitments equals imposiblity of playing WoW on Europe
    servers.

    Please note the chances of me even playing on the US Servers is not likely
    either.
    --
    Marsh Lion
    Life is an audition

    "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
    > Please note the chances of me even playing on the US Servers is not likely
    > either.

    The euro is rather strong against the dollar right now. That ~should~ make
    it more expensive to play the european version . . . right?

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:04:25 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
    <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

    >Well... if I don't have a job, then I wouldn't have enough money to
    >pay for WoW anyway. If I flunk out of school, I'll be a bum the rest
    >of my life. I think I'm prioritizing just fine. :)

    But...but...being a bum is underrated!

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:47:53 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
    wrote:
    >But...but...being a bum is underrated!

    It is?

    Well, if I were a bum, I'd have to pawn my computer for food, and have
    a bunch of dead end minimum wage jobs for the rest of my life,
    possibly working my way up the corporate ladder to become a manager at
    McDonald's... that sounds like a wonderful life.....

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
    "I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:17:58 +0100, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
    > wrote:
    >>Obviously not correctly. :P
    >
    > Well... if I don't have a job, then I wouldn't have enough money to
    > pay for WoW anyway. If I flunk out of school, I'll be a bum the rest
    > of my life.

    .... and then and only then you can rely on your dad ;)

    > I think I'm prioritizing just fine. :)
    --
    Steven Ung
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    >> If I'm not mistaken, you're the only person here that is still at skool.
    >
    > I'm in a dorm room right now. Moving away in a few days, but you know!

    People stays in a dorm room because they're studying, you.... hah!

    --
    Steven Ung
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:02:28 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
    <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

    >It is?
    >
    >Well, if I were a bum, I'd have to pawn my computer for food, and have
    >a bunch of dead end minimum wage jobs for the rest of my life,
    >possibly working my way up the corporate ladder to become a manager at
    >McDonald's... that sounds like a wonderful life.....

    Bah, real bums don't work.

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:02:28 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
    > <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:
    >
    >>It is?
    >>
    >>Well, if I were a bum, I'd have to pawn my computer for food, and have
    >>a bunch of dead end minimum wage jobs for the rest of my life,
    >>possibly working my way up the corporate ladder to become a manager at
    >>McDonald's... that sounds like a wonderful life.....

    I'm sure being a manager at McDonalds in California earns more than me 3~4
    folds (maybe 10?). :(

    > Bah, real bums don't work.

    You got that right bumm.. errr nevermind!
    --
    Steven Ung
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:52:50 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >I'm sure being a manager at McDonalds in California earns more than me 3~4
    >folds (maybe 10?). :(

    And living expenses are 10~20 fold maybe 50?

    >You got that right bumm.. errr nevermind!

    Woo.

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
    "I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:48:45 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
    <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

    >>I'm sure being a manager at McDonalds in California earns more than me 3~4
    >>folds (maybe 10?). :(
    >
    >And living expenses are 10~20 fold maybe 50?

    Let's compare, kids.
    How much for a small one man apartment where both of you live?

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  29. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:48:45 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
    > <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:
    >
    >>>I'm sure being a manager at McDonalds in California earns more than me
    >>>3~4
    >>>folds (maybe 10?). :(
    >>
    >>And living expenses are 10~20 fold maybe 50?
    >
    > Let's compare, kids.
    > How much for a small one man apartment where both of you live?

    A decently sized apartment (approx 800sq ft) here costs approx US 25~30K.
    How about in Norway?
    --
    Steven Ung
  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:22:52 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >A decently sized apartment (approx 800sq ft) here costs approx US 25~30K.
    >How about in Norway?

    Single room apartments would go for about $900-1500/month. Maybe as
    low as $600 or $700 if you don't mind roaches and half-working
    plumbing. Condos cost $200,000+ and new homes cost at least $650,000,
    and can easily go over a million.

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
    "I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  31. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    > > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
    > >> If I'm not mistaken, you're the only person here that is still at
    skool.

    > > I'm in a dorm room right now. Moving away in a few days, but you know!
    >
    > People stays in a dorm room because they're studying, you.... hah!

    I 'hah'?

    I don't know all this chinese slang jumbo

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  32. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 02:24:55 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    > >I'm in a dorm room right now. Moving away in a few days, but you know!
    >
    > A dorm? with your wife or...?
    >
    > That explains the @usu.edu domain in your e-mail, though.

    Yeah married housing

    Not for too much longer though.

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  33. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Marsh Lion" <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote in message
    >> Please note the chances of me even playing on the US Servers is not
    >> likely
    >> either.
    >
    > The euro is rather strong against the dollar right now. That ~should~
    > make
    > it more expensive to play the european version . . . right?
    Not really - it's more a weak USD than strong Euro.
    --
    Marsh Lion
    Life is an audition

    > Not really - it's more a weak USD than strong Euro.

    Always blame Bush.

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  35. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:22:52 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    > <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
    >>A decently sized apartment (approx 800sq ft) here costs approx US 25~30K.
    >>How about in Norway?
    >
    > Single room apartments would go for about $900-1500/month. Maybe as
    > low as $600 or $700 if you don't mind roaches and half-working
    > plumbing. Condos cost $200,000+ and new homes cost at least $650,000,
    > and can easily go over a million.

    You poor things. A decent house in Auckland or Wellington (our most
    expensive places to buy) goes for $400,000 NZD Approx (1 NZD = 0.73 USD).
    Where I am, you'd be looking at closer to $200k, and if you brought a house
    in some hick town, you could possibly get one for under $100k (although
    house woud be nothing great).
    --
    Marsh Lion
    Life is an audition

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:15:53 +1300, "Marsh Lion"
    <bbarnes@SPAMParadise.net.nz> wrote:
    >You poor things. A decent house in Auckland or Wellington (our most
    >expensive places to buy) goes for $400,000 NZD Approx (1 NZD = 0.73 USD).
    >Where I am, you'd be looking at closer to $200k, and if you brought a house
    >in some hick town, you could possibly get one for under $100k (although
    >house woud be nothing great).

    Well, Santa Clara Valley (where I'm basing those prices) is the second
    highest cost housing market in California. Santa Barbara is the
    highest, only recently passing up northern california. In my hometown,
    my parents payed about $150,000 for a 5 bedroom 3 bath house 16 years
    ago that's now worth at least 2.5 times that much. New houses there
    start around $400,000 for smaller ones and $600,000 for larger ones.
    (reletively speaking... they're all pretty large.) If you went
    somewhere in the middle of nowhere like Arkansas or Oklahoma, then
    you'd be looking at $50,000 older small houses and $350,000 would buy
    you a pretty huge near-mansion sized house, new houses going for
    probably somewhere around $200,000. (completely 100% guestimated
    prices)

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
    "I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  37. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:55:51 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
    <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

    >Well, Santa Clara Valley (where I'm basing those prices) is the second
    >highest cost housing market in California. Santa Barbara is the
    >highest, only recently passing up northern california. In my hometown,
    >my parents payed about $150,000 for a 5 bedroom 3 bath house 16 years
    >ago that's now worth at least 2.5 times that much. New houses there
    >start around $400,000 for smaller ones and $600,000 for larger ones.
    >(reletively speaking... they're all pretty large.)

    Bah, you filthy rich people you...

    >If you went
    >somewhere in the middle of nowhere like Arkansas or Oklahoma, then
    >you'd be looking at $50,000 older small houses

    I'll take one of those please...

    >and $350,000 would buy
    >you a pretty huge near-mansion sized house, new houses going for
    >probably somewhere around $200,000. (completely 100% guestimated
    >prices)

    Well, who needs a mansion anyway?

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  38. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:55:51 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
    > <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:
    >
    >>Well, Santa Clara Valley (where I'm basing those prices) is the second
    >>highest cost housing market in California. Santa Barbara is the
    >>highest, only recently passing up northern california. In my hometown,
    >>my parents payed about $150,000 for a 5 bedroom 3 bath house 16 years
    >>ago that's now worth at least 2.5 times that much. New houses there
    >>start around $400,000 for smaller ones and $600,000 for larger ones.
    >>(reletively speaking... they're all pretty large.)
    >
    > Bah, you filthy rich people you...

    Are you jealous?

    >>If you went
    >>somewhere in the middle of nowhere like Arkansas or Oklahoma, then
    >>you'd be looking at $50,000 older small houses
    >
    > I'll take one of those please...

    I just wonder how small would be small. Mind you that is over RM 190K and is
    quite taxing, even for me :(

    >>and $350,000 would buy
    >>you a pretty huge near-mansion sized house, new houses going for
    >>probably somewhere around $200,000. (completely 100% guestimated
    >>prices)
    >
    > Well, who needs a mansion anyway?

    You?
    --
    Steven Ung
  39. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:03:28 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

    >> Bah, you filthy rich people you...
    >
    >Are you jealous?

    No, just bitter.

    >> Well, who needs a mansion anyway?
    >
    >You?

    Hah.

    --
    byerstheoblivious

News Reader World Of Warcraft Video Games