postal2 share the pain crack

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

if u have postal2 stp and have a crack for it plees send it to me at
flip_sk8r_666@yahoo.com
5 answers Last reply
More about postal2 share pain crack
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    creg wrote:
    > if u have postal2 stp and have a crack for it plees send it to me at
    > flip_sk8r_666@yahoo.com

    Hi, wrong group.

    --
    Cory "Shinnokxz" Hansen
    http://coryhansen.com

    "Shinnokxz" <shinnokxz@charter.net> wrote in message
    > creg wrote:
    > > if u have postal2 stp and have a crack for it plees send it to me at
    > > flip_sk8r_666@yahoo.com
    >
    > Hi, wrong group.

    Is this a coded message?

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
    yet.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:48:09 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >Is this a coded message?

    Quick! Whip out the enigm471z0r machine!

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:44:18 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
    <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

    >>Is this a coded message?
    >
    >Quick! Whip out the enigm471z0r machine!

    To the war room!

    --
    theobliviousbyers
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    Real easy,
    Download any hex edit prog and install a c++ compiler. Then open the
    FNS.ins in the text editor then replace the words that say
    "<replaytype>" to "postal2". Now you must copy the postal2
    executable off your cd to your desktop and open that in notepad. Run a
    search till you find the text 1)um84$$ and delete it (first one only).
    Take
    that file and copy it over the postal executable in your postal
    folder on your harddrive. Now you must run the text into the
    compiler...
    Now it gets a little tricky.
    Go to http://www.ping.be/~ping1339/m­atr.htm (cuz you'll need the info

    here)
    then go to
    http://nwn.stratics.com/conten­t/toolset/tutorials/advanced/c­ustomarmo....

    to brush up on how to mess with the compiler code and use it properly.
    Once you have the export matrix and memory allocation parameters
    calibrated you can then export a no cd executable. It takes a few trys
    but it's worth it.

    If this dosnt work on your computer i have a longer alternate way.

Games Starcraft Video Games