postal2 share the pain crack

Last response: in Video Games
March 1, 2005 10:43:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

if u have postal2 stp and have a crack for it plees send it to me at
flip_sk8r_666@yahoo.com
Anonymous
March 1, 2005 11:34:47 PM

creg wrote:
> if u have postal2 stp and have a crack for it plees send it to me at
> flip_sk8r_666@yahoo.com

Hi, wrong group.

--
Cory "Shinnokxz" Hansen
http://coryhansen.com

"Shinnokxz" <shinnokxz@charter.net> wrote in message
> creg wrote:
> > if u have postal2 stp and have a crack for it plees send it to me at
> > flip_sk8r_666@yahoo.com
>
> Hi, wrong group.

Is this a coded message?

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 1:44:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:48:09 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>Is this a coded message?

Quick! Whip out the enigm471z0r machine!

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 4:09:30 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:44:18 -0800, Zealot The Crazy Lui
<ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

>>Is this a coded message?
>
>Quick! Whip out the enigm471z0r machine!

To the war room!

--
theobliviousbyers
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Real easy,
Download any hex edit prog and install a c++ compiler. Then open the
FNS.ins in the text editor then replace the words that say
"<replaytype>" to "postal2". Now you must copy the postal2
executable off your cd to your desktop and open that in notepad. Run a
search till you find the text 1)um84$$ and delete it (first one only).
Take
that file and copy it over the postal executable in your postal
folder on your harddrive. Now you must run the text into the
compiler...
Now it gets a little tricky.
Go to http://www.ping.be/~ping1339/m­atr.htm (cuz you'll need the info

here)
then go to
http://nwn.stratics.com/conten­t/toolset/tutorials/advanced/c­ustomarmo....

to brush up on how to mess with the compiler code and use it properly.
Once you have the export matrix and memory allocation parameters
calibrated you can then export a no cd executable. It takes a few trys
but it's worth it.

If this dosnt work on your computer i have a longer alternate way.
!