Microsoft Picture it! Express 2000 for windows xp

I had Photos put on a disk in 2000 ~ 2001, Then using WIndows 95. I am now using Windows XP and am unable to upload these photos to my desk top what can I do to make this possible without replacing the disk?
3 answers Last reply
More about microsoft picture express 2000 windows
  1. picture it is no longer manufactured. But, open the disk with explorer, drag the files into the XP hard drive or desktop, etc...the files should open with photoshop or many other photo browser programs, like kodak, etc...they are just JPEG files right?
    put the disk in the drive
    click my computer
    right click on the disk drive icon
    left click on explore
    drag the files out, onto your desktop, one or more at a time.
  2. Hey Thanks soundguruman, that worked for me, but so do I put then in a folder on desktop or put them in my Program File?k

soundguruman said:
    picture it is no longer manufactured. But, open the disk with explorer, drag the files into the XP hard drive or desktop, etc...the files should open with photoshop or many other photo browser programs, like kodak, etc...they are just JPEG files right?
    click my computer
    left click on explore
  3. Hey Thanks soundguruman, that worked for me, but so do I put then in a folder on desktop or put them in my Program File?k

soundguruman said:
    picture it is no longer manufactured. But, open the disk with explorer, drag the files into the XP hard drive or desktop, etc...the files should open with photoshop or many other photo browser programs, like kodak, etc...they are just JPEG files right?
    click my computer
    left click on explore
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows XP Windows 95 Microsoft