Help Installing GA-P35-DS3L into P182

Myrkul23

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2006
Hey everyone, so I'm in the middle of putting together my system and I'm a little unsure of the connections from the case to the motherboard (Antec P182 to Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L).

The case has connections for: RESET SW, POWER SW, RESET LED, HDD LED I, HDD LED II

I'm looking at the diagram for the motherboard in the manual, and I'm a little confused about which connections go where. Anyone have advice or pictures that show where exactly these connections go? I really appreciate the help!

Those are all "front panel connectors" F_Panel, lower right corner. CI is Chassis Intrusion and Im not sure if P182 supports that.

fpdr6.jpg

Look on pg 28 of the MB manual for more info:

Myrkul23

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2006
Thanks for the help. The computer is booting fine, and the power/reset/HDD LED are all working. The only thing is that there are no beeps coming during post, so I'm guessing the case speaker is not set up correctly. Any ideas?

BlueSun

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2008
Sort of a silimilar question here - what's the polarity of the cables (like POWER LED) on the P182 side? All the front connectors are a combination of white and another color. Is white always negative? I couldn't find this anywhere in the documentation.

Slappy_Slime

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006

Look at the connector ends. their should be a small triangle shape arrow. That goes to positive on the main board.

BlueSun

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2008
Wow, those are small... but they're there and correspond to the non-white wires.

Thanks! Much appreciated.