Online games magazine seeks part-time editors/writers

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

The site will be launching later this spring, and we are looking for
part-time assistant editors as well as columnists/reviewers. If you
are interested, please contact us at
editor @ winonlinegames.com
Thanks,
WinOnlineGames.com

<winonlinegames@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The site will be launching later this spring, and we are looking for
> part-time assistant editors as well as columnists/reviewers. If you
> are interested, please contact us at
> editor @ winonlinegames.com

I vote for Byers and as his so called (newly) appointed manager, I demand to
be paid (with an absorbitant amount, please).
--
Steven Ung

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:37:55 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:

>I vote for Byers and as his so called (newly) appointed manager, I demand to
>be paid (with an absorbitant amount, please).

A superlative suggestion, with only two minor flaws:
1) I am lazy.
2) I am greedy.

--
byerstheoblivious

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:37:55 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>I vote for Byers and as his so called (newly) appointed manager, I demand to
>be paid (with an absorbitant amount, please).

Why do you keep trying to absorb things?

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:37:55 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>I vote for Byers and as his so called (newly) appointed manager, I demand
>>be paid (with an absorbitant amount, please).
>
> Why do you keep trying to absorb things?

Because it was my idea in the first place and idea costs money.
--
Steven Ung

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:37:55 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
> >I vote for Byers and as his so called (newly) appointed manager, I demand
> >be paid (with an absorbitant amount, please).
>
> A superlative suggestion, with only two minor flaws:
> 1) I am lazy.
> 2) I am greedy.

Yeah we know

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't spoken
yet.

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> > Why do you keep trying to absorb things?
>
> Because it was my idea in the first place and idea costs money.

Kinda like how semen is absorbed in the anus after ejaculation? It just
isn't there, when you go to the bathroom.

--

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> > Why do you keep trying to absorb things?
>>
>> Because it was my idea in the first place and idea costs money.
>

> Kinda like how semen is absorbed in the anus after ejaculation? It just
> isn't there, when you go to the bathroom.

First things first. You need to find a partner who is willing to be the
'guinea' pig. (Or have you found one already?)
--
Steven Ung

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:37:55 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>
>>I vote for Byers and as his so called (newly) appointed manager, I demand
>>be paid (with an absorbitant amount, please).
>
> A superlative suggestion, with only two minor flaws:
> 1) I am lazy.
> 2) I am greedy.

In other words, you'd be Ideal :p
--
Marsh Lion
Life is an audition

> >> Because it was my idea in the first place and idea costs money.
> > Kinda like how semen is absorbed in the anus after ejaculation? It
just
> > isn't there, when you go to the bathroom.
> First things first. You need to find a partner who is willing to be the
> 'guinea' pig. (Or have you found one already?)

I ~have~ already learned this from experience.

I will not give your salmon hole a demonstration though.