I finally got a decent News Server...

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

http://www.forteinc.com/apn/

Only $3/month for 5 GB access. It's cheaper than giganews and
supernews. It has very good retention. (I have stuff from 18 months
ago :)

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
4 answers Last reply
More about finally decent news server
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in
    message news:aabh315tfdufup9ehc7tb9h1nopvgt3o20@4ax.com...
    > http://www.forteinc.com/apn/
    >
    > Only $3/month for 5 GB access. It's cheaper than giganews and
    > supernews. It has very good retention. (I have stuff from 18
    months
    > ago :)

    WHOOOHOOOz0r!

    So restart the word associate 2004 thread.

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't
    spoken yet.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote

    >"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in
    >message news:aabh315tfdufup9ehc7tb9h1nopvgt3o20@4ax.com...
    >> http://www.forteinc.com/apn/
    >>
    >> Only $3/month for 5 GB access. It's cheaper than giganews and
    >> supernews. It has very good retention. (I have stuff from 18
    >months
    >> ago :)
    >
    >WHOOOHOOOz0r!
    >
    >So restart the word associate 2004 thread.

    You mean it stopped?
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

    On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 12:48:50 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    >> These pretzels...are making me thirsty!
    >

    >T'as envie d'un peu de jus de pamplemousse?

    Sure why not.

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    > >> These pretzels...are making me thirsty!
    > >T'as envie d'un peu de jus de pamplemousse?
    > Sure why not.

    Enjoy

    --
    LTP

    When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't
    spoken yet.

Servers Video Games