I'm the best with Protoss!

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hello all!I'm an old player of Starcraft and i say:

ANYONE CAN DEFEAT ME WHEN I HAVE THE

"Fausto Pecchioni" <fausto.pecchioni@simail.it> wrote in message
> Hello all!I'm an old player of Starcraft and i say:
>
> ANYONE CAN DEFEAT ME WHEN I HAVE THE
> PROTOSS!

Okay but I'm absolutely sure that you cannot _lose_ to Crazy Zealot
--
Steven Ung

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> "Fausto Pecchioni" <fausto.pecchioni@simail.it> wrote in message
> > Hello all!I'm an old player of Starcraft and i say:
> >
> > ANYONE CAN DEFEAT ME WHEN I HAVE THE
> > PROTOSS!
>
> Okay but I'm absolutely sure that you cannot _lose_ to Crazy
Zealot

Oh that's rich.

--
LTP

When the llama speaks you listen. Unfortunately the llama hasn't
spoken yet.