Invalid BackWeb

Can someone explain this message I get everytime I start XP Pro:
Invalid BackWeb application id "3875767"
This starts and then goes off after 10 seconds by itself
Thanks for any help
Bruce

Me2Ewe wrote:
> Can someone explain this message I get everytime I start XP
> Pro: Invalid BackWeb application id "3875767"
> This starts and then goes off after 10 seconds by itself
> Thanks for any help
> Bruce

Common issue if you've got an HP or Compaq PC. Some antispyware
programs delete certain Backweb components but leave others
behind. Best course of action would be to complete the removal.
You can take a look at these articles for more information:

Info from HP
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?lc=en&cc=us&docname=c00061410

General info
http://www.cexx.org/dlgli.htm

Removal instructions
http://www.iamnotageek.com/a/359-p1.php

Everything you'd ever want to know about Backweb
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Invalid+BackWeb+application+id+&btnG=Google+Search

Good luck

Nepatsfan

Logitech also.