I\'ve recently changed the service Remote Procedure Call and after I r

G

I\'ve recently changed the service Remote Procedure Call and after I restarted my laptop my wireless stopped working and my desktop toolbar quick launch doesn't show by default and when I log into my account the screen takes a while to load and when I try to system restore an error shows up and says System restore is not able to protect your computer.Please restart your computer,and then run system restore again.I tried restarting but it didn't work helpppp please

I\'ve recently changed the service Remote Procedure Call and after I restarted my laptop my wireless stopped working and my desktop toolbar quick launch doesn't show by default and when I log into my account the screen takes a while to load and when I try to system restore an error shows up and says System restore is not able to protect your computer.Please restart your computer,and then run system restore again.I tried restarting but it didn't work helpppp please

You've answered your own question really. The second rule of computing (first is try a reboot) is undo anything you did just before this started happening. There's a long list of Services which depend on RPC so if, for example, you demoted it to Manual from Automatic or, worse still, set it to Disabled, it's no surprise chaos ensued.

Pop back and reverse the changes you made and then post back why you felt it necessary so posters can suggest another fix for you.