SP2 problem with Browser

We installed SP2 last night and now the Posting Boards (IE6) will not keep
track of what messages I read - when I close the browser they are all
unmarked (the same color) again making it difficult to know what I already
read. How is this fixed? The PC runs WXP-Home/with SP2 installed last
night. Also some Windows in IE6 will not show until I click on the REFRESH
button - how is this problem fixed?

Thanks
'

Are all updates installed for SP2,you might go to downloads at microsoft,
select IE in the scroll menu,select results by date.

> Are all updates installed for SP2,you might go to downloads at microsoft,
> select IE in the scroll menu,select results by date.
It's all working ok now - thanks! :)

FS....