Mobile GPU with Hardware T+L

First up i didnt know if this should go in this forum or the mobile forum but as its graphics related i put it here sorry if thats wrong.

Basically i need to know what GPU im looking for in a laptop to run a game (The Sims, its the wife not me) that needs Hardware T+L support i have been looking around but every time ithink i have found a suitable laptop for her the GPU wont do it.
Dont want to spend the earth if i can help it either
Thanks in advance for any help
Mactronix

All modern mobile GPU has T&L by default even the Intel GMA 3000 IGP (integrated graphics processor); older GMAs lack T&L. I believe GMA 3000 is part of the GM965 Express Chipset.

Below is a short list of compatible game for the GMA 3000 IGP from Intel's web site:

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/intelgm965/sb/CS-026146.htm

-----------------------------------------------------

It is generally better to buy a laptop with an ATI or nVidia IGP, but they generally tend to cost more.

Basically anything with discrete graphics chip in a laptop from the last 4 years will have hardware T&L, for ther intergrated solutions, like Jaguar mentioned, you want a GMA3000, or else and X1100 or GF6100 or higher. The Xpress200 is also 'partial hardware T&L' but it should be fine for SIMS, but I would avoid that one like a GMA965 if you have better options.

While I agree with Jaguar about the price thing in general, when comparing a GMA3000 laptop to those with a GF6150 or X200 I find only the more expensive ones get the GMA3100 versus the older GMAs, whereas they just don't sell older ATi and nV IGPs anymore so it kinda evens out price wise IMO.