spanner_razor

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2006
In the uk, yeah I think ebuyer is the best. Cheap and they let you return stuff you don't want no hassle. CClonline isn't bad either, their hardware department is quite good tho they generally only repair machines they've built.

poup23

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2006
In canada, use the web site www.shopbot.ca , they compare different canadian stores. You just type what you're looking for, and they will show what are the different prices at the different stores they cover. But NCIX is also one of the best place.

All depends on timing and what your looking for and if you don't mind MIR's. I usually shop in one these: Buy.com, Newegg.com, Zipzoomfly.com, or Ewiz.com. Alot of times I can get better deals at any one of these places, but I do most of my research at Newegg.com, since they have lots of pictures and have manufacturer links too.

Grimmy

Splendid
Feb 20, 2006

Ditto.. :bounce:

Edit:

Sometimes I do favor ZipZoomFly when they can beat the price and they normally have free shipping included. ;)

psymanproductions

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2007
there is rarely one palce wich is cheapest for all the parts in a system but in the uk scan.co.uk is a good palce to start as they are usualy one of the cheapest. ebuyer is good too but tend to have less variety

coret

Distinguished
May 29, 2007
In the UK, http://www.lambda-tek.com/ is slowly becoming more competetive with prices. Plus when you order from them with debit card, your account builds up a bit of credit which you can use to reduce the price of future orders.