Tags:
  • Games
  • RAM
  • Graphics Cards
  • Overclocking
Last response: in Overclocking
July 19, 2008 6:49:38 PM

Hey,
I'm at my nephew's home now and were trying to play a game but is sais "the graphic card is to bad to run the game please see the requirements"

When I check the system requirement, we have everything except the Ram is insufficient 448MB of ram sais the system while we need 512 MB RAM

So how can I get my Ram up now very fast???
We really want to play it,
can I overclock my RAM?
Never did that so how do I do that??

Thanks!!!

More about : fast ram 448 512

July 19, 2008 7:04:34 PM

vsdagama said:
Hey,
I'm at my nephew's home now and were trying to play a game but is sais "the graphic card is to bad to run the game please see the requirements"

When I check the system requirement, we have everything except the Ram is insufficient 448MB of ram sais the system while we need 512 MB RAM

So how can I get my Ram up now very fast???
We really want to play it,
can I overclock my RAM?
Never did that so how do I do that??

Thanks!!!

You got two things majorly wrong, first in what way is the card supposed to be bad? What game? what card?

Secondly you are confusing speed with size, 448 and 512 are MEGABYTES, the space on the ram. This is nothing to do with speed or overclocking.
July 19, 2008 7:06:58 PM

the game is spore and this are the requirements:
FOR WINDOWS XP
* 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
* 512 MB RAM
* A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* The latest version of DirectX 9.0c
* At least 300MB of hard drive space for installation, plus additional space for created creatures.

I don't think its possible I can't play it because its a recent desktop and a pretty good one 2, what could be the problem?
Related resources
July 20, 2008 8:18:03 PM

What graphics card do you have?

Seems like its a shared 64mb graphics card thats why your only getting 448 instead of 512mb RAM.

Also, how have you got spore? Didnt think it was out yet? lol!
September 11, 2008 6:13:49 PM

I believe you are correct Nickolie...and if that is the case his on board video will not do at all. Also I suppose vsdagama had the Spore Creature Creator Demo at the time.
!