Help w/ msn and xp!! PLEASE

When in my own account my msn is running but when I switch accounts to
someone else they still recieve my msn messages...why? Is there a way
that messages will stay in my account if it's running? :confused:

--
bebe4ever

Have you set up user accounts in MSN as well as XP? If not, then MSN is
always starting up your login.