sunny27

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2007
dfi was always meant to cater to the enthusiast crowd.their nvidia nforce 4 chipset based lanparty boards for the amd 64 were awesome.
dfi seems to have maintained a low profile now.can't see their boards being reviewed now.
but they should be good.

Their boards are solid. But, they are definetly meant for enthusiasts.
Just Google them and do some research on any of their boards. One of the first things everyone mentions is the that the BIOS has so many settings and tweaks that it can be completely overwhelming.
If you have never seen the BIOS on one of their boards like mine, holy cow, you can adjust and tune settings that most people never even knew existed, along with infinite voltage settings for every part of the board.
I have been running a DFI Lanparty 3200 CFX DR/G for nearly 3 years now, and it's been a fun board to have, as well as a solid board.

I have a DFI Lanparty P35: These mobos are SOLID, and include nice touches like heat sinks that bolt on so they can be easily replaced with watercooling. DFI have been making some of the best motherboards around. Typically launching a bit late, but you can easily make the argument that's because they do more up front engineering before approving the release.

Besides that, I don't have much to add that hasn't already been said: They're firmly aimed at the enthusiast/benchmarking crowd and have a VERY powerful and hugely adjustable Bios with more settings than most would ever (need to) touch.

T2gonow

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2008
DFI has the best support team of any board manufacturer out there.DFI has the most stable motherboard in the market.

TRENDING THREADS