Steven needs you !

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

....to find him a new free newsserver, since his current one has gone
fubar. Let's get cracking, mornos.

--
byerstheoblivious
26 answers Last reply

    "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    > ...to find him a new free newsserver, since his current one has gone
    > fubar. Let's get cracking, mornos.

    If it really is only 13$ / yr , I think we could raise that!

    I would buy a CafePress shirt that said I liek caek and some AGSC thing on
    it. If it were black

    There is teranews, one time fee of 3$, but they are really REALLY shitty.

    If anyone knows how, I can run a server from my house and use my ISP's
    newserver. I will ask in sharkyforums

    --
    LTP

    "A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
    again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    > ...to find him a new free newsserver, since his current one has gone
    > fubar. Let's get cracking, mornos.

    Your GOD has finally return!

    Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
    deserve or else...!
    --
    Steven Ung
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:11:54 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:

    >Your GOD has finally return!
    >
    >Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
    >deserve or else...!

    Did you find a new server?

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> writes:
    > If anyone knows how, I can run a server from my house and use my ISP's
    > newserver. I will ask in sharkyforums

    I do that with Leafnode (www.leafnode.org). It's not very hard.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> writes:

    > On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:11:54 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    > <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
    >
    >>Your GOD has finally return!
    >>
    >>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
    >>deserve or else...!
    >
    > Did you find a new server?

    The mighty Steven has no need for a server, puny mortal.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:25:11 +1000, Chris Mears <chris@cmears.id.au>
    wrote:

    >> Did you find a new server?
    >
    >The mighty Steven has no need for a server, puny mortal.

    Ok, I retract my blasphemous question then...

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote in message
    > "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    >> ...to find him a new free newsserver, since his current one has gone
    >> fubar. Let's get cracking, mornos.
    >
    > Your GOD has finally return!
    >
    > Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
    > deserve or else...!

    Ok *luc turns other way*

    --
    LTP

    "A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
    again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:11:54 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    > <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
    >
    >>Your GOD has finally return!
    >>
    >>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
    >>deserve or else...!
    >
    > Did you find a new server?

    Geez.... I'd expect you to bow, burn incense or something inanely similar to
    worship my return. I guess people aren't that dumb anymore.

    and yes, I manage to find one (thanks to you), but I'm not sure whether I'm
    allowed to reveal the 'free' server. I'm sure he/she will let you know if he
    wants to. *wink*
    --
    Steven Ung
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:11:54 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    >> <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Your GOD has finally return!
    >>>
    >>>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
    >>>deserve or else...!
    >>
    >> Did you find a new server?
    >
    > Geez.... I'd expect you to bow, burn incense or something inanely similar
    > to worship my return. I guess people aren't that dumb anymore.
    >
    > and yes, I manage to find one (thanks to you), but I'm not sure whether
    > I'm allowed to reveal the 'free' server. I'm sure he/she will let you know
    > if he wants to. *wink*

    I know! MUHAHAHAHA

    --
    LTP

    "A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
    again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
    > Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> writes:
    >
    >> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:11:54 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    >> <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Your GOD has finally return!
    >>>
    >>>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
    >>>deserve or else...!
    >>
    >> Did you find a new server?
    >
    > The mighty Steven has no need for a server, puny mortal.

    He has rather powerful friends ;)
    --
    Steven Ung
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
    >> Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> writes:

    >>> Did you find a new server?
    >>
    >> The mighty Steven has no need for a server, puny mortal.
    >
    > He has rather powerful friends ;)

    Wizards and stuff?

    --
    LTP

    "A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
    again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    > "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote in message
    >> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message

    >>> Did you find a new server?
    >>
    >> Geez.... I'd expect you to bow, burn incense or something inanely similar
    >> to worship my return. I guess people aren't that dumb anymore.
    >>
    >> and yes, I manage to find one (thanks to you), but I'm not sure whether
    >> I'm allowed to reveal the 'free' server. I'm sure he/she will let you
    >> know if he wants to. *wink*
    >
    > I know! MUHAHAHAHA

    Then I must kill you...

    On second thought, you might want to consider committing suicide because I
    can't afford to travel to the US.
    --
    Steven Ung
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
    >> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote in message
    >>> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message

    >>> Geez.... I'd expect you to bow, burn incense or something inanely
    >>> similar to worship my return. I guess people aren't that dumb anymore.
    >>>
    >>> and yes, I manage to find one (thanks to you), but I'm not sure whether
    >>> I'm allowed to reveal the 'free' server. I'm sure he/she will let you
    >>> know if he wants to. *wink*
    >>
    >> I know! MUHAHAHAHA
    >
    > Then I must kill you...
    >
    > On second thought, you might want to consider committing suicide because I
    > can't afford to travel to the US.

    That would work, but I'm fresh out of cyanide, and I just don't have the
    stamina to keep stabbing myself.

    --
    LTP

    "A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
    again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:01:32 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:

    >Geez.... I'd expect you to bow, burn incense or something inanely similar to
    >worship my return. I guess people aren't that dumb anymore.

    Maybe later...

    >and yes, I manage to find one (thanks to you), but I'm not sure whether I'm
    >allowed to reveal the 'free' server. I'm sure he/she will let you know if he
    >wants to. *wink*

    Why are you winking? Are you coming on to me?

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
    Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com.my> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY
    COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
    >"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    >> ...to find him a new free newsserver, since his current one has gone
    >> fubar. Let's get cracking, mornos.
    >
    >Your GOD has finally return!
    >
    >Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
    >deserve or else...!

    You shouldn't do that, you're likely to mix us two up when writing
    about us in the same sentence like that.

    --
    The Melodramatic MuuMi

    "I wuv fishes"
    - Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

    Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

    ICQ: 26741225
    E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

    Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    "MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
    in message news:5hi261h89ugkuq9p0f4c8hpsd0aeaq85si@4ax.com...
    > IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
    > Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com.my> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY
    > COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
    >>"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    >>> ...to find him a new free newsserver, since his current one has gone
    >>> fubar. Let's get cracking, mornos.
    >>
    >>Your GOD has finally return!
    >>
    >>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
    >>deserve or else...!
    >
    > You shouldn't do that, you're likely to mix us two up when writing
    > about us in the same sentence like that.

    Or we could all co-exists like the great Greek gods. You're in charge of
    thunder.
    --
    Steven Ung
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > "MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi>
    > wrote in message news:5hi261h89ugkuq9p0f4c8hpsd0aeaq85si@4ax.com...
    >> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
    >> Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com.my> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY
    >> COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
    >>>"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>>Your GOD has finally return!
    >>>
    >>>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
    >>>deserve or else...!
    >>
    >> You shouldn't do that, you're likely to mix us two up when writing
    >> about us in the same sentence like that.
    >
    > Or we could all co-exists like the great Greek gods. You're in charge of
    > thunder.

    Can I be in charge of Psi Storm?

    --
    LTP

    "A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
    again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:03:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:

    >Or we could all co-exists like the great Greek gods. You're in charge of
    >thunder.

    I shall be god of lingering doom and unspeakable terror. And cake.

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:03:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
    >Or we could all co-exists like the great Greek gods. You're in charge of
    >thunder.

    I should be the god of zealotry. And falafels. And cheese.

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:03:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    > <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
    >
    >>Or we could all co-exists like the great Greek gods. You're in charge of
    >>thunder.
    >
    > I shall be god of lingering doom and unspeakable terror. And cake.

    Boring

    --
    LTP

    "A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
    again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:01:32 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:

    >"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:11:54 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    >> <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Your GOD has finally return!
    >>>
    >>>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
    >>>deserve or else...!
    >>
    >> Did you find a new server?
    >
    >Geez.... I'd expect you to bow, burn incense or something inanely similar to
    >worship my return. I guess people aren't that dumb anymore.
    >
    >and yes, I manage to find one (thanks to you), but I'm not sure whether I'm
    >allowed to reveal the 'free' server. I'm sure he/she will let you know if he
    >wants to. *wink*

    Keeping secrets from those too stupid to check headers. Classy.
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:51:16 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

    >> I shall be god of lingering doom and unspeakable terror. And cake.
    >
    >Boring

    If you find cake boring, you're not using it correctly.

    --
    byerstheoblivious
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    > On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:51:16 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >
    >>> I shall be god of lingering doom and unspeakable terror. And cake.
    >>
    >>Boring
    >
    > If you find cake boring, you're not using it correctly.

    If there were a sexual use for it, I would have discovered it.

    --
    LTP

    "A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
    again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:10:48 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >If there were a sexual use for it, I would have discovered it.

    You could use it like.... pie....

    --
    "No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
    "Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
    "I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

    ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
    Zealot the Crazy Lui
    Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
    http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
    re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:10:48 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
    > <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
    >>If there were a sexual use for it, I would have discovered it.
    >
    > You could use it like.... pie....

    It lacks the . . . . sticky part.

    --
    LTP

    "A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
    again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
    "Zealot The Crazy Lui"
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

    IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER Byers ex
    machina <don't@think.so> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
    SCREEN!!!!:
    >On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:03:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
    ><steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
    >
    >>Or we could all co-exists like the great Greek gods. You're in charge of
    >>thunder.
    >
    >I shall be god of lingering doom and unspeakable terror. And cake.

    You better leave my Chocolate Pudding alone though.

    --
    The Melodramatic MuuMi

    "I wuv fishes"
    - Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

    Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
    http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

    ICQ: 26741225
    E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

    Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

Games Starcraft Video Games