Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Steven needs you !

Tags:
  • Games
  • Starcraft
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 9:27:36 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

....to find him a new free newsserver, since his current one has gone
fubar. Let's get cracking, mornos.

--
byerstheoblivious

More about : steven

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 9:27:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
news:cten515nmfhhnv6qqsgqoenfirggsp6tu4@4ax.com...
> ...to find him a new free newsserver, since his current one has gone
> fubar. Let's get cracking, mornos.

If it really is only 13$ / yr , I think we could raise that!

I would buy a CafePress shirt that said I liek caek and some AGSC thing on
it. If it were black

There is teranews, one time fee of 3$, but they are really REALLY shitty.

If anyone knows how, I can run a server from my house and use my ISP's
newserver. I will ask in sharkyforums

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 8:11:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
news:cten515nmfhhnv6qqsgqoenfirggsp6tu4@4ax.com...
> ...to find him a new free newsserver, since his current one has gone
> fubar. Let's get cracking, mornos.

Your GOD has finally return!

Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
deserve or else...!
--
Steven Ung
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 8:11:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:11:54 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:

>Your GOD has finally return!
>
>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
>deserve or else...!

Did you find a new server?

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 9:28:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> writes:
> If anyone knows how, I can run a server from my house and use my ISP's
> newserver. I will ask in sharkyforums

I do that with Leafnode (www.leafnode.org). It's not very hard.
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 3:25:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> writes:

> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:11:54 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
>
>>Your GOD has finally return!
>>
>>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
>>deserve or else...!
>
> Did you find a new server?

The mighty Steven has no need for a server, puny mortal.
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 3:25:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:25:11 +1000, Chris Mears <chris@cmears.id.au>
wrote:

>> Did you find a new server?
>
>The mighty Steven has no need for a server, puny mortal.

Ok, I retract my blasphemous question then...

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 4:47:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote in message
news:ifcsi2xhes.ln2@loki.cmears.id.au...
> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> news:cten515nmfhhnv6qqsgqoenfirggsp6tu4@4ax.com...
>> ...to find him a new free newsserver, since his current one has gone
>> fubar. Let's get cracking, mornos.
>
> Your GOD has finally return!
>
> Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
> deserve or else...!


Ok *luc turns other way*

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 12:01:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
news:2qeo5154uu3udv7eu86ms3t4oftif80o08@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:11:54 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
>
>>Your GOD has finally return!
>>
>>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
>>deserve or else...!
>
> Did you find a new server?

Geez.... I'd expect you to bow, burn incense or something inanely similar to
worship my return. I guess people aren't that dumb anymore.

and yes, I manage to find one (thanks to you), but I'm not sure whether I'm
allowed to reveal the 'free' server. I'm sure he/she will let you know if he
wants to. *wink*
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 12:01:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote in message
news:544ui2xg23.ln2@loki.cmears.id.au...
> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> news:2qeo5154uu3udv7eu86ms3t4oftif80o08@4ax.com...
>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:11:54 +0800, "Steven Ung"
>> <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
>>
>>>Your GOD has finally return!
>>>
>>>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
>>>deserve or else...!
>>
>> Did you find a new server?
>
> Geez.... I'd expect you to bow, burn incense or something inanely similar
> to worship my return. I guess people aren't that dumb anymore.
>
> and yes, I manage to find one (thanks to you), but I'm not sure whether
> I'm allowed to reveal the 'free' server. I'm sure he/she will let you know
> if he wants to. *wink*


I know! MUHAHAHAHA

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 12:02:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
news:m3hdicqg94.fsf@loki.cmears.id.au...
> Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> writes:
>
>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:11:54 +0800, "Steven Ung"
>> <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
>>
>>>Your GOD has finally return!
>>>
>>>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
>>>deserve or else...!
>>
>> Did you find a new server?
>
> The mighty Steven has no need for a server, puny mortal.

He has rather powerful friends ;) 
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 12:02:43 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote in message
news:a64ui2xl33.ln2@loki.cmears.id.au...
> "Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
> news:m3hdicqg94.fsf@loki.cmears.id.au...
>> Byers ex machina <don't@think.so> writes:
>>
>>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:11:54 +0800, "Steven Ung"
>>> <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
>>>
>>>>Your GOD has finally return!
>>>>
>>>>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
>>>>deserve or else...!
>>>
>>> Did you find a new server?
>>
>> The mighty Steven has no need for a server, puny mortal.
>
> He has rather powerful friends ;) 


Wizards and stuff?

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 5:49:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
news:425c78c3$0$21623$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote in message
> news:544ui2xg23.ln2@loki.cmears.id.au...
>> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>> news:2qeo5154uu3udv7eu86ms3t4oftif80o08@4ax.com...
>>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:11:54 +0800, "Steven Ung"
>>> <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
>>>
>>>>Your GOD has finally return!
>>>>
>>>>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
>>>>deserve or else...!
>>>
>>> Did you find a new server?
>>
>> Geez.... I'd expect you to bow, burn incense or something inanely similar
>> to worship my return. I guess people aren't that dumb anymore.
>>
>> and yes, I manage to find one (thanks to you), but I'm not sure whether
>> I'm allowed to reveal the 'free' server. I'm sure he/she will let you
>> know if he wants to. *wink*
>
> I know! MUHAHAHAHA

Then I must kill you...

On second thought, you might want to consider committing suicide because I
can't afford to travel to the US.
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 5:49:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote in message
news:cgoui2x155.ln2@loki.cmears.id.au...
> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> news:425c78c3$0$21623$3a2ecee9@news.csolutions.net...
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote in message
>> news:544ui2xg23.ln2@loki.cmears.id.au...
>>> "Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>>> news:2qeo5154uu3udv7eu86ms3t4oftif80o08@4ax.com...
>>>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:11:54 +0800, "Steven Ung"
>>>> <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>Your GOD has finally return!
>>>>>
>>>>>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
>>>>>deserve or else...!
>>>>
>>>> Did you find a new server?
>>>
>>> Geez.... I'd expect you to bow, burn incense or something inanely
>>> similar to worship my return. I guess people aren't that dumb anymore.
>>>
>>> and yes, I manage to find one (thanks to you), but I'm not sure whether
>>> I'm allowed to reveal the 'free' server. I'm sure he/she will let you
>>> know if he wants to. *wink*
>>
>> I know! MUHAHAHAHA
>
> Then I must kill you...
>
> On second thought, you might want to consider committing suicide because I
> can't afford to travel to the US.


That would work, but I'm fresh out of cyanide, and I just don't have the
stamina to keep stabbing myself.

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 2:30:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:01:32 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:

>Geez.... I'd expect you to bow, burn incense or something inanely similar to
>worship my return. I guess people aren't that dumb anymore.

Maybe later...

>and yes, I manage to find one (thanks to you), but I'm not sure whether I'm
>allowed to reveal the 'free' server. I'm sure he/she will let you know if he
>wants to. *wink*

Why are you winking? Are you coming on to me?

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 12:24:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com.my> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY
COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>news:cten515nmfhhnv6qqsgqoenfirggsp6tu4@4ax.com...
>> ...to find him a new free newsserver, since his current one has gone
>> fubar. Let's get cracking, mornos.
>
>Your GOD has finally return!
>
>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
>deserve or else...!

You shouldn't do that, you're likely to mix us two up when writing
about us in the same sentence like that.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup


Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 12:03:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
in message news:5hi261h89ugkuq9p0f4c8hpsd0aeaq85si@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
> Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com.my> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY
> COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>>news:cten515nmfhhnv6qqsgqoenfirggsp6tu4@4ax.com...
>>> ...to find him a new free newsserver, since his current one has gone
>>> fubar. Let's get cracking, mornos.
>>
>>Your GOD has finally return!
>>
>>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
>>deserve or else...!
>
> You shouldn't do that, you're likely to mix us two up when writing
> about us in the same sentence like that.

Or we could all co-exists like the great Greek gods. You're in charge of
thunder.
--
Steven Ung
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 12:03:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote in message
news:94abj2xtgd.ln2@loki.cmears.id.au...
> "MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi>
> wrote in message news:5hi261h89ugkuq9p0f4c8hpsd0aeaq85si@4ax.com...
>> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Steven
>> Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com.my> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY
>> COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>>"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>>>news:cten515nmfhhnv6qqsgqoenfirggsp6tu4@4ax.com...
>>>> ...to find him a new free newsserver, since his current one has gone
>>>> fubar. Let's get cracking, mornos.
>>>
>>>Your GOD has finally return!
>>>
>>>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
>>>deserve or else...!
>>
>> You shouldn't do that, you're likely to mix us two up when writing
>> about us in the same sentence like that.
>
> Or we could all co-exists like the great Greek gods. You're in charge of
> thunder.


Can I be in charge of Psi Storm?

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 12:03:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:03:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:

>Or we could all co-exists like the great Greek gods. You're in charge of
>thunder.

I shall be god of lingering doom and unspeakable terror. And cake.

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 12:03:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:03:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
>Or we could all co-exists like the great Greek gods. You're in charge of
>thunder.

I should be the god of zealotry. And falafels. And cheese.

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 1:51:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
news:k9h761teue3d1lqj11je7g26a0pjios1a6@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:03:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
>
>>Or we could all co-exists like the great Greek gods. You're in charge of
>>thunder.
>
> I shall be god of lingering doom and unspeakable terror. And cake.


Boring

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 6:24:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:01:32 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:

>"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
>news:2qeo5154uu3udv7eu86ms3t4oftif80o08@4ax.com...
>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:11:54 +0800, "Steven Ung"
>> <steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
>>
>>>Your GOD has finally return!
>>>
>>>Mortals! Bow before your true god and give me the respect that I truly
>>>deserve or else...!
>>
>> Did you find a new server?
>
>Geez.... I'd expect you to bow, burn incense or something inanely similar to
>worship my return. I guess people aren't that dumb anymore.
>
>and yes, I manage to find one (thanks to you), but I'm not sure whether I'm
>allowed to reveal the 'free' server. I'm sure he/she will let you know if he
>wants to. *wink*

Keeping secrets from those too stupid to check headers. Classy.
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 7:57:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:51:16 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>> I shall be god of lingering doom and unspeakable terror. And cake.
>
>Boring

If you find cake boring, you're not using it correctly.

--
byerstheoblivious
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 7:57:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
news:tso961p9beq4v0062ui8j8mn0ara6lsi5v@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:51:16 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>
>>> I shall be god of lingering doom and unspeakable terror. And cake.
>>
>>Boring
>
> If you find cake boring, you're not using it correctly.


If there were a sexual use for it, I would have discovered it.

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 7:57:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:10:48 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>If there were a sexual use for it, I would have discovered it.

You could use it like.... pie....

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 7:57:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

<ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
news:gm396198spumsj1m6vnmct987sf3i998h9@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:10:48 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
> <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>>If there were a sexual use for it, I would have discovered it.
>
> You could use it like.... pie....


It lacks the . . . . sticky part.

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain
"Zealot The Crazy Lui"
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 3:56:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER Byers ex
machina <don't@think.so> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
SCREEN!!!!:
>On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:03:24 +0800, "Steven Ung"
><steven@nodomainname.com.my> wrote:
>
>>Or we could all co-exists like the great Greek gods. You're in charge of
>>thunder.
>
>I shall be god of lingering doom and unspeakable terror. And cake.

You better leave my Chocolate Pudding alone though.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup


Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.