ATTN: Mr. Mears

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

A message from Stephen:
[19:12] CorkADoodleDoo: shite
[19:13] CorkADoodleDoo: need your help to ask chris on his news
settings
[19:13] CorkADoodleDoo: i changed to a new pc and forgot to backup the
settings

E-mail him or me the settings post haste, por favor. :)

(mein e-malen: ktREMOVEwilsonTHIS@yahCAPITALoo.STUFFcom )

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
>A message from Stephen:
> [19:12] CorkADoodleDoo: shite
> [19:13] CorkADoodleDoo: need your help to ask chris on his news
> settings
> [19:13] CorkADoodleDoo: i changed to a new pc and forgot to backup the
> settings
>
> E-mail him or me the settings post haste, por favor. :)
>
> (mein e-malen: ktREMOVEwilsonTHIS@yahCAPITALoo.STUFFcom )

Well this is covert

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain

Zealot The Crazy Lui <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> writes:

> A message from Stephen:
> [19:12] CorkADoodleDoo: shite
> [19:13] CorkADoodleDoo: need your help to ask chris on his news
> settings
> [19:13] CorkADoodleDoo: i changed to a new pc and forgot to backup the
> settings
>
> E-mail him or me the settings post haste, por favor. :)

I do have an email address for this sort of thing, you know.

"Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
> Zealot The Crazy Lui <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> writes:
>
>> A message from Stephen:
>> [19:12] CorkADoodleDoo: shite
>> [19:13] CorkADoodleDoo: need your help to ask chris on his news
>> settings
>> [19:13] CorkADoodleDoo: i changed to a new pc and forgot to backup the
>> settings
>>
>> E-mail him or me the settings post haste, por favor. :)
>
> I do have an email address for this sort of thing, you know.

OH OH OH! Give it to me

--

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:58:00 +1000, Chris Mears <chris@cmears.id.au>
wrote:
>I do have an email address for this sort of thing, you know.

A what?

--

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> writes:

> "Chris Mears" <chris@cmears.id.au> wrote in message
>> Zealot The Crazy Lui <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> writes:
>>
>>> A message from Stephen:
>>> [19:12] CorkADoodleDoo: shite
>>> [19:13] CorkADoodleDoo: need your help to ask chris on his news
>>> settings
>>> [19:13] CorkADoodleDoo: i changed to a new pc and forgot to backup the
>>> settings
>>>
>>> E-mail him or me the settings post haste, por favor. :)
>>
>> I do have an email address for this sort of thing, you know.
>
> OH OH OH! Give it to me

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Zealot The Crazy Lui <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> writes:

> A message from Stephen:
> [19:12] CorkADoodleDoo: shite
> [19:13] CorkADoodleDoo: need your help to ask chris on his news
> settings
> [19:13] CorkADoodleDoo: i changed to a new pc and forgot to backup the
> settings
>
> E-mail him or me the settings post haste, por favor. :)

What's his address?

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:02:27 +1000, Chris Mears <chris@cmears.id.au>
wrote:
>What's his address?

(I believe stephie's e-mail is the following:
stevRANDOMen@gteUPPERkmy.pCASEo.my )

--

> On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:02:27 +1000, Chris Mears <chris@cmears.id.au>
> wrote:
>>What's his address?
>
> (I believe stephie's e-mail is the following:
> stevRANDOMen@gteUPPERkmy.pCASEo.my )

Sorry, but that email had been changed and shall only be released upon
special request :p
--
Steven Ung
Life is like a roller coaster...

"Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
> "Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:02:27 +1000, Chris Mears <chris@cmears.id.au>
>> wrote:
>>>What's his address?
>>
>> (I believe stephie's e-mail is the following:
>> stevRANDOMen@gteUPPERkmy.pCASEo.my )
>

> Sorry, but that email had been changed and shall only be released upon
> special request :p

I hereby make a special request

-LTP

:)

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>> "Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> (I believe stephie's e-mail is the following:
>>> stevRANDOMen@gteUPPERkmy.pCASEo.my )
>>

>> Sorry, but that email had been changed and shall only be released upon
>> special request :p
>
> I hereby make a special request

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. :p
--

> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote in message
>> "Steven Ung" <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote in message
>>> "Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in
>>> message news:4erb61pfqeop7ilirsjtv3i5phstt0em4o@4ax.com...

>>> Sorry, but that email had been changed and shall only be released upon
>>> special request :p
>>
>> I hereby make a special request
>

> I'll show you mine if you show me yours. :p

Stephie, you force me to do something I really don't want to do.

*luc is installing ICQ*

-LTP

:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:21:17 +0800, "Steven Ung"
<steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>There can be only one ...

.... supermorno? ;)

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad
"I'm all for the girl on girl action, but it could put a strain on the marriage" - LTP

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER Zealot The
Crazy Lui <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:21:17 +0800, "Steven Ung"
><steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>There can be only one ...
>
>... supermorno? ;)

Zing!

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

> On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:21:17 +0800, "Steven Ung"
> <steven@nodomainname.com> wrote:
>>There can be only one ...
>
> ... supermorno? ;)

Precisely ;)